SELL Custom Landing Pages

Destroid

Original poster
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
I want to sell custom landing pages made by me.

I work fulltime as a Fullstack Developer on an IT company but want to make a few extra money so I am up for this.

When you contact me please say how you want the pages and if possible bring a scratch of how you want it.

30 Euros on PayPal per landing page is the base price. Can make discounts if it's a very simple page or if you order in bulk, so price is negotiable if it's something different or oversimplified.

I can also do other kinds of development/programming jobs.

PM me here on TBN. I don't use skype or other IM apart from Facebook or Instagram. I'll take 1-2 hours tops to get back to you.

Reactions: warrensandre

Hibridinoisy

Reaction score
Good luck with sales mate!
Would love to see some of your previous work tho

:top:

Reactions: Destroid

Destroid

Original poster
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score

Tokuda Shigeo

V.I.P Member
old school
senior
Reaction score
glws, but freelancer is better to go then here though

Reactions: Destroid

james99g

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I want to sell custom landing pages made by me.

I work fulltime as a Fullstack Developer on an IT company but want to make a few extra money so I am up for this.

When you contact me please say how you want the pages and if possible bring a scratch of how you want it.

30 Euros on PayPal per landing page is the base price. Can make discounts if it's a very simple page or if you order in bulk, so price is negotiable if it's something different or oversimplified.

I can also do other kinds of development/programming jobs.

PM me here on TBN. I don't use skype or other IM apart from Facebook or Instagram. I'll take 1-2 hours tops to get back to you.
I think it would be best if you added some previews of any work you have done as who is going to pay any money for anything unless there know you can do the job and how good can you do it.

Have you made any landing pages before? if you have not then it would be best to make a little example.

Hibridinoisy

Reaction score
FYI: I never said that i care about the Tags , i came here as "potential customer" and was asking him whats so "special" on his service that a simple landing page should be worth 30€ (Even Noobs can do this with WYSIWYG Editors).

But instead of giving a PROPER Answer the guy starts to piss me off like "You are OS maybe but u didnt learn much" ... First Fail.

Then he is not able to show some credits / proof of his skills (so that a potential customer could take a look what he gets for his 30€) and is starting to giving "fuck off" manner answers. And then he starts crying because im criticizing him xD

So what EXACTLY , dear @Hibridinoisy , do you want to to tell me here ? That im doing wrong ? That im immoral ? I dont see it so ... but no problem , he can have his shitty sales thread right up , we will see if he sells anything and what qualitiy that "work" has ... to this day : A good day to you ! :top:

Edit: That Quote of him "Thats prob why you are still on TBN" made my day somehow ... he didnt recognize that he TOO is still here ? And looking for work ? :D Feel the Irony !
You have a point there sir.
About the custom HTML vs template / WYSIWYG editors:
Templates are a lot harder to rank than custom HTML pages (if well built) as google values a lot having a site well structured aka using the right html components will always be better than using some crappy structures that some templates use (even today I see sites built with tables instead of divs, sections, asides, navs...)
Plus the costumization that templates offer is very limited compared to having someone to build your site as you imagine it.
In conclusion, having a ''hand-made'' site will help you rank and convert better.
Hope this clarifies your doubts.

Destroid

Original poster
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Thanks @Hibridinoisy for your replies and I am glad you know what you're talking about. Unfortunately that poor sad guy does not.

@james99g Thanks for your input. I have done them before but mainly on internal projects. I'll create a few dummy landing pages to put up here on display.
--- Post updated ---
Bump

VPSnetcom

Reaction score
Hi @Destroid
Personally at the moment i do not need Your services, maybe in future i will, but looks like i know just a guy who could need it, so il show him this thread right away.
Good luck with Your sales!

Cheers!

Prophet

Dare You to Move
Reaction score
i would like to buy but if you cant show me any proof of your previous works or a sample work

its no. i dont think anyone will buy unless you prove yourself first

Destroid

Original poster
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
I have been off for some time. I can start doing this again. PM me if you need proof of work + to get details.