Debit card for 15 year olds without SSN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tactical

Original poster
i have been wanting one forever. i have $9 on my paypal i want the actual debit card. i want to apply/get one for paypal acc to buy stuff on. or i want to be able to reload it easily. if someone can help and get me a site i will pay you. it all depends on how fast/easy it is. dont say go to store and buy a prepaid as they dont work for me.

yuwanttoknow

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score

Flip

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Go to a bank with your parents and set up a checking account. Then just get a debit card to go along with your checking account.

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Im 14 and I have a Debit. Go to a Chase Bank with your parents and open a student account within their Account.

T

Tactical

Original poster
Go to a bank with your parents and set up a checking account. Then just get a debit card to go along with your checking account.
i cant. they wont let me already tried. i have to be 16 where i am at. any other ideas?

what happend to all that dropshipping money :curt:

spent it all on my new entertainment center. dont hate :)

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
i cant. they wont let me already tried. i have to be 16 where i am at. any other ideas?

spent it all on my new entertainment center. dont hate :)

Chase has highschool checking.

T

Tactical

Original poster
well is it possible i can get one online and they can ship it too me?

branpayne

Reaction score
Can you get paypal's debit card..? I have it but I can't remember what is required for it

T

Tactical

Original poster
i thn it requires a legit paypal account. i only have a canada one. i live in virginia.

T

Tactical

Original poster
hey how about netspend? i just created one. they are prepaid visa cards that are reloadable. sounds like something i need right?

branpayne

Reaction score
yep sounds good I got one from doin a offer somewhere lol

fantomfury26

Reaction score
Why don't you just go up to the bank like everyone else suggests. It's the best way, and the most safe way to get your debit card. If you are feeling sketchy about getting one, or you are to afraid of your parents knowing about you making money online, then try the greendot card. One of my good friend uses the greendot card, it comes with fees, like every other card. But it's a safe way, and you fill it up by direct deposit or by going to a store and giving them money to load it on there.

T

Tactical

Original poster
how old u have to be and were can i get one?

choboplayer

Alcoholic
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
i got mine when i was 13 .. no joint account with my parents no nothing... now if you're trying to get a cc you will need ssn plus probably joint.. but for debit just to have cash in it try wels fargo, bank of america, suntrust and chase and go with your parents the bankers will see that the whole family will bank with them or assume that and allow you to open an account more easily because your parents have more income and banks love people who can put money in their accounts all the time because then they lend it to other people (but i wont teach you economics) just go to a bank and make sure if have your parents there or at least one parent and forget about them telling you you can not open an account with them... you can in all other states i dont see why they wont let you open one in one of the oldest states in the country.

visa prepaid cards are crap, never buy those they charge you a shit load

and yes you can get it online, but if your parents have a debit card with a bank and they bring you there to open a new account they usually get paid like $25 ... so dont do it online

T

Tactical

Original poster
alright i will talk to my dad tomorrow and tell him.

T

Tactical

Original poster
Ifatality i spent it all. never PMed you cause you were offline all day. sorry. i bought myself a new entertainment center for my computer/xbox.

scriptskat

Reaction score
Doesn't paypal freeze your account if you attach it to a card that is owned by someone under 18?

deathkiller

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Vanilla Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.