Determination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I'm going to be using this guide to write this guide, even if the guide isn't written yet. In other words, I'll be using Determination!

Sit down, grab something to drink and read this slowly..

By: Quikshadow​

While we browse the internet doing things such as: learning something new (such as coding) , try to find ways to make money (eBooks, eGuides, personal methods, etc), or create new things (like a website), we tend to lose interest in whatever we started. Our website ends up halfway finished, our money-making method ends up costing more to invest than the profits, and coding ends up being a no-go due to the fact we don't understand it. This all comes down because we end up with a lack of DETERMINATION.

What exactly is Determination though?

Demotivational Posters represent it as:
determination-demotivational-poster-1224008561.jpg
The dictionary (reference taken from dictionary.com) refers to it as:
the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.

But in the end, what's determination for you? Is it the willingness to not give up? Is it the ability to keep on going? Is it give your all? Or is it all those three things?

Regardless of what Determination may really be, we all sometimes tend to lack it. We get confused, unwillingly, or sometimes just downright lazy. Our project ends up being unfinished or poorly made. We shouldn't stop being determined, and do you know why?

Bill Gates dropped out of HARVARD to follow a simple idea he had, he became one of the richest men in the world.Usain Bolt went from being a scrawny poor kid to one of the fastest men in the world.

Mother Teresa went into gutters and filthy areas, just to pull out the dying poor and let them die peacefully.

Michael Dell, who created Dell (derp), started his own business and competed with the big dogs when he was only 19.

Jesus Christ respawned in 3 days. He was pretty determined not to lose connection. :) <3

All these people never gave up what they wanted to do. They set out to do it . Even though discouraged at times, they kept going.

So imagine what would happen if you worked hard on that website, program, or idea? You could become the next Bill Gates. It may seem far fetch'd, but just look at these people.

What should you do to prevent from becoming discouraged?

• Don't overwhelm yourself. Take everything step-by-step
  • TAKE YOUR TIME. No point in rushing something and have it poorly made. My Pops always says, "Everything you do, must be well done."
  • Always have a plan, Rasputin taught me this. Make sure you have an idea of what you're going to do, you don't just jump in a pool without knowing how to swim.
  • Ask for help. If you can't do something alone, don't try to burden yourself. Have a buddy pitch in with whatever you're doing.
  • Most importantly, never give up. STAY DETERMINED!

If you actually read the whole guide, I'm happy I was able to kill like five minutes of your time. :)

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Very nice read, at the moment I'm determined to finish up my twitter account so I can start using it to generate money :D

Currently at: 54 followers, and about 500 being followed though my auto - un-follower kicked in today :3. Soon, I imagine it to be more automated (at the moment it is with tweetadder 3.0, if you want a private never used code, I can help you get one). By more automated, I mean people will be following me without me having to follow them :3.

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Very nice read, at the moment I'm determined to finish up my twitter account so I can start using it to generate money :D

Currently at: 54 followers, and about 500 being followed though my auto - un-follower kicked in today :3. Soon, I imagine it to be more automated (at the moment it is with tweetadder 3.0, if you want a private never used code, I can help you get one). By more automated, I mean people will be following me without me having to follow them :3.

Haha well good luck! I know twitter accounts can be a pain in the butt, i made around 2k and they all go disabled :(

dark7568

Reaction score
Nice topic, I will determined on my decision what I do no matter was bad or good.

LewisPvhax

Reaction score
Nice Tutorial , will try this , thanks man , Rep + regards

Status
Not open for further replies.