download exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkerion

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
eliteraffles.com
I was thinking about building a download exchange website.

first you see a list of uploadee/sharecash/etc. links.

Each one of these downloads has a password in it.

Once you download and receive the password you may post your very own uploadee or sharecash link (which contains a password) for other people to download

of course it goes into more detail but i just need to know if it's secure or would this get banned somehow

RabbitMan

Registered
Reaction score
dont understand ?

i dont understand what your on about ? just pointing this out so then other people may not know what your on about either ? try explain a little more ?

Anti-Tcb

Reaction score
It's been done before, but it's most of the time easily abused by anyone with a premium account for those sites.

Walkerion

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
eliteraffles.com
i dont understand what your on about ? just pointing this out so then other people may not know what your on about either ? try explain a little more ?
i edited it a bit, if it still doesn't make sense i could explain a bit more lol

It's been done before, but it's most of the time easily abused by anyone with a premium account for those sites.
oh i guess your right :/ i wonder if there's any way to get around that

how about a limit of downloads for everyone, but if you donate you can download as much as you would like

Anti-Tcb

Reaction score
how about a limit of downloads for everyone, but if you donate you can download as much as you would like

Still easily abused by someone with a premium account. It wouldn't take long to get enough downloads to turn a profit, with only putting money down, instead of trading downloads.

marioftwlol

Reaction score
i was hoping for a site like this but i didnt realize a premium acc would mess everything up :/ maybe if you could start a site similar to uploadee or sharecash and not offer premium accs and make the site apart of your forum or something well idk im a noob :D

Walkerion

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
eliteraffles.com
Still easily abused by someone with a premium account. It wouldn't take long to get enough downloads to turn a profit, with only putting money down, instead of trading downloads.
How about just a PURE limit. no upgrades xD like 5 downloads a day. oh and btw when upgraded members download your file do you still get paid? or probably not. plus what about manual approvals so i can personally check stuff

Anti-Tcb

Reaction score
How about just a PURE limit. no upgrades xD like 5 downloads a day. oh and btw when upgraded members download your file do you still get paid? or probably not. plus what about manual approvals so i can personally check stuff

Well, a pure limit just wouldn't be popular with people. Any file on any PPD site downloaded by a premium account will earn the uploader no money (unless they actually purchase a premium account just to download that file, in which case, they'll receive more money than they would from just a regular offer.) Manual approvals would be time consuming, but would be the best way to manage things so that people would actually have to do a regular download to receive downloads for their files.

Walkerion

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
eliteraffles.com
Well, a pure limit just wouldn't be popular with people. Any file on any PPD site downloaded by a premium account will earn the uploader no money (unless they actually purchase a premium account just to download that file, in which case, they'll receive more money than they would from just a regular offer.) Manual approvals would be time consuming, but would be the best way to manage things so that people would actually have to do a regular download to receive downloads for their files.
Sorry for being a bother lol i just like good advice. I'm always active on the comp so i could do it manually if needed. i sleep like 2 hours, from 4am to 6am... but how could i monitor for premium users?

Anti-Tcb

Reaction score
Sorry for being a bother lol i just like good advice. I'm always active on the comp so i could do it manually if needed. i sleep like 2 hours, from 4am to 6am... but how could i monitor for premium users?

You'd have to ask people if they received money for their downloads. You can compare the number of downloads they were supposed to receive from the download exchange to the number of downloads they got paid for for the day.

rpsc

Reaction score
i thought the non-premium user uploading site made for this particular purpose is an interesting idea. I want to PM about you, but cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.