Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroThunder

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
This is the story, I'm sure your'e all aware:

Couple of days ago, a man was shot dead by police for what seems to be no good reason as he wasn't armed, and wasn't a threat in Croyden, London. After this was on the news, many 'chavs' and 'thugs' and even gangs decided to have an uproar in London, and has been going on and getting gradually worse for 3 days with a large areas being set ablaze and looters taking anything/everything.

The rioting has spread across the UK, going to Liverpool, Birmingham and other cities as well. It annoys me that they are talking about having over 20k police officers in every city to control the riots, when just last week they were talking about the cuts being made to the police force (over 50k jobs cut). Personally for reasons just like this, we need our own army back. Get some Home front action on the go. Also make an example of chavs and thugs. Wipe the buggers out. Whatever happens it needs to either stop or spread throughout the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14449675

This video is shocking IMO, this actually happened...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo&feature=player_embedded

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
[YOUTUBE]WiAbMBU7e1g[/YOUTUBE]

you have to listen to this guy all the way through

he talks about the business side

A

Almighty

Saw it on news today , scary as hell! And I'm with the protestants because the English police killed the guy without a real reason

HydroThunder

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]WiAbMBU7e1g[/YOUTUBE]

you have to listen to this guy all the way through

he talks about the business side

Typical Londoner, with a swear word approx. every 3rd word, a lot of 'mates' a few 'bruvs' and the obvious doesn't know what the fuck he is on about so therefore is pretty stoned other than that. yer i get your point.

HydroThunder

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
im with the police lol

why would they shoot somebody unless he had done something illegal?

If he did something illegal, (which I'm pretty sure he didn't) he should face a court hearing first! Not have a buckload of led in him!

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
Obviously they are scum for what they are doing. But he is still right, there is going to be a lot of stuff 4 sale online over in england. I mean you can watch it fly by and or you can pay for it and then spend your savings elsewhere.

R

rob2k9

This is nothing lmao i have seen worse on the streets of glasgow at night :p

Aristide

Old School
old school
Reaction score
yeah in italy too after football matches lol 1-2 killed per night along with a few fellow police officers

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
lol, honestly I would say pour in the cops. If they think it's that serious, then that's what they should do. Kill all the looters, and thugs becauses they can't just riot over one man's death and the idiot teens that decide they want to loot can die with them.

Chucksta

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just south of Croydon, out in the sticks in the Reigate area, and if it comes this way I've got 4 shotguns and a rifle that I am more than willing to use, and so are many in my area.

Got a crossbow and crossbow pistol up in the attic, I'll bring those down. Need to get some more bolts.

Reactions: Fang

Rasputin

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Seller Insurance
500 T$
I'm just south of Croydon, out in the sticks in the Reigate area, and if it comes this way I've got 4 shotguns and a rifle that I am more than willing to use, and so are many in my area.

Got a crossbow and crossbow pistol up in the attic, I'll bring those down. Need to get some more bolts.

damn has it really gotten that serious

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score

That's the perfect attitude :love:

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score

What possible purpose could a riot have in the middle of nowhere. Lol, I'm glad you're properly prepared though...I wish I was that prepared for the End.

@OP If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I know it sounds bad in this time, but you really can make a lot of money during riots.

Aristide

Old School
old school
Reaction score
i say ; kill em all!!! they cant just rob. thats what i think. the rob with the excuse that they killed the teen guy

Chucksta

Registered
Reaction score
damn has it really gotten that serious

Probably not really, yet, but it's a bit disconcerting to see the police sitting back and doing bugger all. Mix of cuts to that service and their hands tied due to recent cock-ups made by the thug element within the police service.

So, with it obvious that the police aren't protecting people and property, then those with the ability to do so, should do so.

I've no idea how many people hold firearms in the towns and cities, and I'd like to think nobody does... no damn need to. But here in the countryside, just about everybody I know has an assortment of shotguns, rifles and blades. Nothing strange, all legal, they're used for hunting, clay shooting, and the like. Oh, and to scare off the odd hippy thinking it's a good idea to use one of the farm houses to squat in.

UndeadCircus

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for something like this to break out in the U.S. Especially will all the B.S. going on lately with the debt having to be raised, etc.

tobbs

Reaction score
This is nothing lmao i have seen worse on the streets of glasgow at night :p

Pretty true, sadly. (English, living in the U.S.)

I'm just waiting for something like this to break out in the U.S. Especially will all the B.S. going on lately with the debt having to be raised, etc.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest. I've often been amazed there aren't massive uprisings here in the U.S.

kicha93

Reaction score
Maybe its not too serious but what a huge cost will be for all the destruction.
Im also scary about my family living in London :(

tobbs

Reaction score
Maybe its not too serious but what a huge cost will be for all the destruction.
Im also scary about my family living in London :(

Likewise for mine in Surrey, not far away.

chcguy88

Reaction score
I guess I have been living under a rock (hate american news). This is the first I heard of it and it is horrible. I hope things get better soon cause crap like this needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.