Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSyndicate

Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
So I was sitting here and got a random call from some asshole. He started threatening my life and saying he was gonna kill me and shit. I know TBN isn't my personal army, but this little ass fuck needs to be taught a lesson. I'm pretty sure he's on Sprint because I've called him back several times and after playing dumb, he turned his phone off. The voice mailbox is just like mine, so I'm sure he's on Sprint. Does anyone have any mail.com accounts I could borrow? I want to bomb him with JLim's SMS bomber but hand making these is a pain in the ass.

If not, /ignore this thread.

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I would love his # so I can use my SMS bomber app on mah phone :)

Reactions: TheSyndicate

EarthBound

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Post the number? We can all bomb it. :D

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
^^ I agree with poster above ^.^

TheSyndicate

Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
He turned his phone off like a fucking pussy. If he doesn't answer and apologize I'll post his number for the world. What a little dick, calling and threatening someone's life and then getting scared.

Edit: Mommy answered the phone and apologized FTW.

Thanks anyway guys, we were about to tear some ass up. Admins / mods can /close this thread.

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Good job. That'll teach motherfuckers to fuck with TBN people!

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I have the Droid Vortex, and it's an app called SMS Bomber that costs money...
(but I got it for free) ;)

Reactions: TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate

Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I can't thank everyone here for coming in to help out without being a dick (since I guess we're thanks limited now). But I'm sincerely grateful for all the posts. :D

iFaTaLiTy-banned

Old School
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
I can't thank everyone here for coming in to help out without being a dick (since I guess we're thanks limited now). But I'm sincerely grateful for all the posts. :D

Cool now can you post his number ? I want to test out a few things and maybe run his bill up a couple $100 :p

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
^ agree with poster

TheSyndicate

Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Haha nah, I told them if I didn't receive an apology they'd be getting 5,000+ text messages a minute (hahaha :D). She told me he "wasn't all there" and apologized repeatedly.

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Aw shucks. I was hoping to send 1000 texts... Ah well. Maybe he's on meds or something?

TheSyndicate

Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
wait do u know who it was?

I was put into some group text messaging chat on accident by a friend. I guess he got my number from that and called me. He's like "Who the fuck is this?" and "Motherfucker I'll fucking kill you I'll put your body somewhere it won't be found" and all this stuff. I was seriously just asking him "yumadbro :curt:" and he kept going on and on. When he finally hung up I called him back and he answered but hung up. So I kept calling him back to tell him I was about to fuck his shit up if he didn't apologize but he wouldn't answer. He would turn his phone off for 5 minutes or so and then turn it back on, then off again after I called. Then someone answered and pretended he had no idea who I was, then hung up.

After a few more call backs, I finally got hold of a woman and asked what her relation to this Josh kid is. Apparently it was his mom and he was in the bathroom. I told her he was threatening my life and if I didn't get an apology I would render the phone useless (:D). She told me that he's, apparently, challenged. She was talking about taking his phone away and stuff and I'm like "I just want an apology and I won't call you back / spam your phone with SMS messages." She apologized ~10 times and told me it'd never happen again.

I'm not going to post the number because she was actually pretty nice. But if I get ONE text message or phone call from that number again (or a few *67s) I won't have a problem posting it. I won't make another thread on it because I don't want anyone to be like "Another one of these?" but maybe someone will still be interested if that time comes.

TBN = :ballin: so again, thanks for the help and sorry nothing came of it. :(

Richie

Reaction score
it is terrible thing, em did you do somenting wrong or bad for others? i hope you are not and i think every one have to pay for what he did.
if you are innercent, i think you need track or record what that person said, which may help you to find the facts and you can go to police if necessary.

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
nice i didin't know, that you can spamm someones phone number. :D
i don't think it's working in finland, but really nice revenge :) hah hah

kristenmix

Reaction score
hahaha i would of loved to blast him with messages too, lol anything for a fellow tbn friend (evil grin)

Status
Not open for further replies.