Original poster
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]etRjvrr4IIA[/YOUTUBE]

Ken

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Chimps are fucking strong. They can literally tear off your limbs if they wanted to.

lilc800

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Chimps are fucking strong. They can literally tear off your limbs if they wanted to.

Yeah... I find it funny cause the "rise of the apes" movie just started showing.. I wonder if she will go see it lol

But they have actually killed many people.. I was going to get a monkey but I am scared now

alexander153

Original poster
Reaction score
Yeah... I find it funny cause the "rise of the apes" movie just started showing.. I wonder if she will go see it lol

But they have actually killed many people.. I was going to get a monkey but I am scared now
lol :biggrin: i thought they were safe.i am scared too:((.

lilc800

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
lol :biggrin: i thought they were safe.i am scared too:((.

Yeah everyone does.. But they are just like tigers they can be tamed but most people think they don't need to be So when they are small they are all nice and cuddle with and crap but when they get older they start their wild ways..

But It just depends... I was going to get one from Africa for around $5,000 But then they said we had to get shots and get permission or something to bring it in america.. It was too much work so my dad said no :'(

(It was the one that is black and white I forgot the name)

PS: I found the name: capuchin monkey Its like the one from the hangover

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Why would you even want a monkey? Having a monkey is like having a child except without all the school. You feed it give it food and what not. They monkey just probably snaps after a while of being not in the wild or something. Stupid people... why would you even want to do that in the first place?

lilc800

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Why would you even want a monkey? Having a monkey is like having a child except without all the school. You feed it give it food and what not. They monkey just probably snaps after a while of being not in the wild or something. Stupid people... why would you even want to do that in the first place?

Well cause chimps are endanger for one...

Scientist actually gave many chimps AIDS to see how they reacted too it and many of them died so many also now have aids and how to you help an animal breed if most of them have AIDS?..

So you can actually take them in as babies to take care of them then when they are older and can live on their own send them back to the breeder and they train them and crap for the wild be for taking them back or something..

But they just don't SNAP.. Its cause people don't give them enough space they need to be happy.. They need big space to climb and swing and crap..

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Why would you take in a chimp waste moneyz on it for like a lot of years then just let all that money go? Don't make sense to me.

Why they keep giving them AIDS then? Why don't they stop if so many have died already.

I have never heard of endangered chimps >.>

lilc800

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Why would you take in a chimp waste moneyz on it for like a lot of years then just let all that money go? Don't make sense to me.

Why they keep giving them AIDS then? Why don't they stop if so many have died already.

I have never heard of endangered chimps >.>

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/1295189/chimpanzees_endangered_status_often_forgotten/

They did stop giving them AIDS.. But AIDS spread.. (WTF!!)

Actually you don't "Waste money" really adoption is most of them time free all you need to do is buy diapers, and food the rest like clothes and stuff they don't need but it fun to do .. It will cost you about the same thing of having a dog

And you don't HAVE to give them back but some people do cause they want them not to be endangered and mate with each other and live in the wild..

There are people giving babies a way for free to good homes all they ask is that you take care of them and stuff..

SmokinGood

Reaction score
dude wht u talking about having a monkey would be badass

Status
Not open for further replies.