Fastest Internet in New York Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

59bluecool

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
Anyone suggest any good ISP for the East Coast?Other than Fios.Since Verizon is lowering all the benifits of Verizon workers and income...where also going on strike with the workers for better pay act. :D.Would like super fast internet ;)

Please leave some suggestions.
Thanks
-Blue
and NO...no one in my family works for Verizon (Thankfully) good friend of our family does. ):
Current Internet Speed ATM

Slow ain't it?

I ALSO PREFER DYNAMIC ISP :D

aaaa

Reaction score
Well, whatever you do, don't go with optimum, it sucks balls. I have it :(

cn0421

Old School
old school
Reaction score
loll yea i have optimum too. slow as hell dude. i used to have fios. its pretty good.

aaaa

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.

sakshi

Reaction score
Comcast is what i have and it's really fast.
Anything that is Cable is fast and all cable companies have about the same speed.So anything cable is good.Cable companies even offer you diffrent packages to choose from.Hope this helped!

D

DTD

Wait, your complaining about that internet speed? 20mb download is pretty decent. Way above average and that upload speed. Thats just sick.
Be happy with what you have, here's mine:
1449673816.png

Gotestra

Ocupado
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I'm not thread-crapping/flaming, but dude, seriously, be happy with what you got.
1449683648.png

Saw my speed? So now think twice before wanting a new ISP with better speeds. But still if you think your internet to be slow, well, I have nothing to say at all.

D

DTD

I'm not thread-crapping/flaming, but dude, seriously, be happy with what you got.
1449683648.png

Saw my speed? So now think twice before wanting a new ISP with better speeds. But still if you think your internet to be slow, well, I have nothing to say at all.

my internet is fine for me. Im pretty happy with the speed, except uploading takes ages sometimes.
Your internet is just, too bad. I guess you cant get any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.