Not open for further replies.

PixelPirate

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
You trolls know who the hell you are. Im sick of you and If I could I would punch you in the fucking throat. TBN staff needs to take care of them...it really is affecting the community. I used to think it was funny, but it's to the point to where you can't visit a thread without seeing 2-3 post's that are completely useless and unneeded.

Staff, you have a ban option for a reason but it seems you have forgotten about it. You must climb to the top trollapolis and smite these people down!

This is my last message...before I go. Hopefully it will get across the slight few of intelligent being's still on tbn.

Reactions: Fang and BitcH

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
i see a lot of spamming but not much trolling :love:

aaaa

Reaction score
So sorry to see you go PixelPirate!

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
Cya around Pixel :D Try not to get too high! haha

Nemo

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Forums are lucky to have a team of people who sweep through and stop people from doing nasty things.

Life isn't. No matter where you go, you're going to be seeing these "trollfags" operate under different names and do different things - but they're still the same beings. Still the same shit.

And you'll never escape it. Fight back, indeed, but running away does nothing, coward.

L

lockerzking

See ya Pixel, i could never agree with a thread more then this one. I hope you are not leaving because of the trolls because if you are TBN staff should feel really bad for not banning these trolls since they are losing a great member due to trolling

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Bye!

Off topic No Flame: What's up with all these people bitching about spammer's and troll's? I think the mods have a life and can deal with it.. ok?

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Drama, nice. Thread closed.

See ya Pixel, i could never agree with a thread more then this one. I hope you are not leaving because of the trolls because if you are TBN staff should feel really bad for not banning these trolls since they are losing a great member due to trolling
PixelPirate was the BIGGEST troll of them all. And he's leaving because of the trolls? Oh the irony. That is all.

Reactions: iNsAnE and Prodigy
Status
Not open for further replies.