Status
Not open for further replies.

psufootball

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
You guys buying day one? Or gonna wait.. or just gonna skip out on this one?

I've never purchased a map pack the first day just because I like to wait for reviews but in this case I am making an exception, an all-Zombies map pack is just TOO sick and I cannot wait! I enjoy multiplayer too, seriously this is gonna have so much more value to it. And especially since we know that at least one of the maps (Der Reise) is going to be f*cking amazing, and 3 of the other classic WaW maps will be revamped. Like seriously, how much better would Nacht der Untoken be with Quick Revive and Speed Cola?

Oh.. and on top of all that.. ZOMBIES HAVE LANDED ON THE F*CKING MOON!

So yeah.. your guys thoughts..

Reactions: daventodd123

aerodynameric

Reaction score
You should use your 4000 MSP to buy it and and replace your raffle's prize with last times prize o.o

jr6x

Reaction score
I get all the new maps before release date on twitter :D

psufootball

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Price is too high. 15$? .

I don't agree, but CoD is pretty much all I play atm so it's definitely worth it for me.

You should use your 4000 MSP to buy it and and replace your raffle's prize with last times prize o.o

I've got 1400 MSP in my account at the moment, and the pack only costs 1200. I can afford to give the 4000 away, and the next prize I promise will be an Amazon gift card. :smile:

T

Thor

lol you know all 4 map packs spell F.E.A.R :p
[F] irst strike
[E] scalation
[A] nnihilation
[R] ezurrection

daventodd123

Reaction score
I was expecting the last map pack to be called Retaliation before they released the name "Rezzurection"

Noggin Buster

Reaction score
i have all the Map packs.. the new is cool i'll be on it for a couple days TBH

h4xfr33

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I was expecting the last one to be called "Last Strike". Knowing how cheezy Activision/Treyarch are. I got Rezzurection. It's alright. Didn't really matter as it was free from that MSP exploit. ;) Moon is pretty fun.

jr6x

Reaction score
I got it already. Free right from twitter ;D

littlemiget

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Treyarch banned me a long ass time ago

Butthairs

Reaction score
Yeah i'll pass. My buddies and I gameshare them (on ps3) but this one looks lame, and on top of that the wait for BF3 / MW3 is not very long...and after that I'll never play that glitchy ass game again!

jr6x

Reaction score
Yeah i'll pass. My buddies and I gameshare them (on ps3) but this one looks lame, and on top of that the wait for BF3 / MW3 is not very long...and after that I'll never play that glitchy ass game again!

PSN is very glitchy
icon10.gif

Butthairs

Reaction score
PSN is very glitchy
icon10.gif

Not psn. Treyarch just doesn't care about them since Activision / MS are partners. That's why XBL gets maps a month beforehand. MW2 had no problems whatsoever for me.

Personally I just don't like Treyarchs COD games.

jr6x

Reaction score
Not psn. Treyarch just doesn't care about them since Activision / MS are partners. That's why XBL gets maps a month beforehand. MW2 had no problems whatsoever for me.

MW2 had no problems??? LMFAO That game was full of cheaters and glitches

-----> http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/ My lil cousin was playing it on PSN and it was FULL of cheaters!

Butthairs

Reaction score
MW2 had no problems??? LMFAO That game was full of cheaters and glitches

-----> http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/ My lil cousin was playing it on PSN and it was FULL of cheaters!

I was talking about the host migration and lobby problems, not the hackers. Thats a cause of third party software, whereas Treyarchs shittyness was caused by bad programming.

I do want to say that some game modes were incredibly awesome when it was hacked though.XD

jr6x

Reaction score
I was talking about the host migration and lobby problems, not the hackers. Thats a cause of third party software, whereas Treyarchs shittyness was caused by bad programming.

I do want to say that some game modes were incredibly awesome when it was hacked though.XD

With that i agreed! Playing zombies on that game and then saying host migration every fuckin time!!
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

SmokinGood

Reaction score
got it its pretty savage idk wht ur talking about but mw2 was shit it had tight things in it but shitty gameplay but black ops is just ownage u obviously dont like the game cause u suck at it, cuase i dont see y u wouldnt unless u suck at it

Butthairs

Reaction score
got it its pretty savage idk wht ur talking about but mw2 was shit it had tight things in it but shitty gameplay but black ops is just ownage u obviously dont like the game cause u suck at it, cuase i dont see y u wouldnt unless u suck at it

Yup you caught me bro. *shakes fist in frustration*

Reactions: SmokinGood
Status
Not open for further replies.