Feedback always welcome.

Also it is watermarked.

Post here if you want to download.

Coden

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
The arm looks weird, you should have done like a misty sort of arm, something extraterrestrial.

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
One word: Awesome.

UndeadCircus

Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad at all.. Would look a little bit better if the fingers on the arms didn't have such a rough cutout. They almost look jagged. Plus, the fire was done just once and then mirrored. It would look a little better if the fire was unique for both sides.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
epic... ;)

Marco Designs

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Doesn't look too bad at all.. Would look a little bit better if the fingers on the arms didn't have such a rough cutout. They almost look jagged. Plus, the fire was done just once and then mirrored. It would look a little better if the fire was unique for both sides.

Actually the reasons the fingers look like that is because its like a light hitting off of the fingers. And the fire I did make twice I didn't mirror it. But thanks for the comment. If you want to see a video of me doing this go to my channel. TheMarcoDesigns

UndeadCircus

Reaction score
Actually the reasons the fingers look like that is because its like a light hitting off of the fingers. And the fire I did make twice I didn't mirror it. But thanks for the comment. If you want to see a video of me doing this go to my channel. TheMarcoDesigns
Dude, either you actually DID make that fire twice and your fire filter sucks horribly, or you didn't actually make that fire twice. Look at the center of the balls.. The pattern is identical, just switched backwards. Look around the outsides of the fire, the patterns that the fire flows in are identical, just reversed.

I also refuse to believe that the fingers look like that because of the light reflection. The jagged edges look horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.