FREE $20 VCC - company email required. Or university email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
CLOSED: FREE $20 Visa

Hey guys, please refer to my other post regarding the Visa gift card. I will add a few details and restrictions there. I do business with these people so I have to careful who I invite. So please, this is only for LEGIT unviersity students. I tried australia.edu and mariposa.edu emails in the past and do not think those people got accepted. Nov. 13. Received another four $20 GC in the mail. Promotion still running. PM me if you own a LEGIT .edu email address. Thx.

I just got en enveloppe with 5 Visa GC in it this morning!! So it is legit indeed. Thanks to all who joined. (sure you got your $20 VGC as well!!)

PROMOTION still valid btw!

Send me a PM or add your email below if you have a company email or access to a .edu email addy. I joined this food science related site for some research purposes and apparently you can get a FREE $20 VCC if you refer someone to the site (both me and you would get one). Your info will be verified before you are accepted as a member, but I should be able to help you out with that. :smug:

Thanks. ES

EDIT: I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU AN INVITE FROM MY MEMBER'S ACCOUNT ON THE SITE, SO PM IT TO ME AND I'LL DO IT IN THE MORNING (PST)

Does I***** help you find food ingredients faster? If so, spread the word! Refer a colleague to I***** and you will each receive a $20 Visa gift card once they become a Member of I*****. There is no limit to how many colleagues you can refer. Click NEXT to get started!â€

jr6x

Reaction score
How do you get a .edu?

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
You must be registered at a university I believe... Sorry.

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
Why can't you just post the link to the site on here? :p Also, PM me please :3

Cuz if I post the link to the site and you join "unreffered" like I did, you are not gonna get ur $20 VCC (as I didnt!).

Does that make sense? PM me your email addy, so I can send you an invite.

ES

How we will receive vcc? Via email?
I would suppose, just became a member today and havent gotten any of my actual colleagues to join yet.
I do need your email address so I can send you an invite from my member's page on the site. So PM it to me if you wanna give it a shot.

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
Mate, will it work with an email with .edu.(place extention) example: [email protected]
I really cant tell for sure. The registration only takes 30 seconds and then they tell you within 12hrs whether or not you were accepted as a member, so shoot me ur email if you want give it a shot, mate :)

thewreck

Registered
Reaction score
Can you send me a email at fivenineseventyeight at gmail dot com. I will email you back my edu email I don't want to post it here and I am a new member so I can't PM. But I want in on this.

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
So did anyone actually get accepted? I know gmail accounts dont qualify as a heads up... :(

superqwerty

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Does anybody know where you can find an .edu email?

aaaa

Reaction score
k, I PM'd you my .edu email. Please send me an invite :) Thank you!

playerguz

Reaction score
I sent you a pm with a legit .edu Please send me a invite. I really appreciate helping me out getting a $20 VCC. Hopefully it works

playerguz

Reaction score
When you need to fill out the company info, do you just fill in your schools information?

Eleasha2011

Reaction score
Invite Request

Hey can you send me an invite for the vcc? I have a school email addy

[email protected]

Thank you :)

Eleasha

Okay, I just signed up and here is the confirmation I received:

Thank you for completing your registration with the Cybrary®.

Access is not immediate and is dependent upon approval. Notification of your access will be sent within one business day.
*Innovadex.com is an internet-based resource designed specifically for use by chemists and formulators. Membership is restricted to validated institutional users of product information who are involved in the purchase and use of raw materials and ingredients.

I'll post again if I get a reply since I cannot pm you yet (I do not have 15 posts). But thank you, I hope this works! :)

esanchez

Original poster
Reaction score
Yes, me too. I think it will all depend whether or not you convinced them you were in the business for raw materials & ingredients...

So we shall soon see how well you did :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.