Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuul

Original poster
Reaction score
I'm learning how to code android apps. Give me an idea and I'll code it!
Conditions: The person who has the idea gets a copy free if I decide to sell it.They get 5% of the sales.

MrFun4Free

Senior
senior
Reaction score
How about a TBN app?

/Instead of being on the Safari on Ipod, it's an app that uses the web

Reactions: zuul

genpimp

Reaction score
to use gpt sites on android and complete offers right from your phone if possible?

zuul

Original poster
Reaction score
Derp, I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'll give it a try.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
how about a game app? :) can you do that? i have lots of ideas here on m mind.. actually i've listed some of those on a piece of paper. :)

just incase i know a good developer that can make this imagination apps that i've created. :)

for example an app that checks your emails on yahoo,google and others.. in one app. :)
like when you log-in in that android app..you can access at the same time your yahoo mail,gmail, orkut, and many more..

and you can either choose to what specific site you want to integrate with that awesome app.

is that possible?? :)

zuul

Original poster
Reaction score
for example an app that checks your emails on yahoo,google and others.. in one app. :)
like when you log-in in that android app..you can access at the same time your yahoo mail,gmail, orkut, and many more..

and you can either choose to what specific site you want to integrate with that awesome app.
I think that's been done...

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
I think that's been done...

ah i see... okay maybe later i'll pm you my list maybe some of these are not made yet lol!

looking for a partnership here...

and i'm thinking of an app that would benefit also the "thebotnet" members.. an anti-leechers app! :) lolz!

pm you later mate!

Reactions: zuul

zuul

Original poster
Reaction score
ah i see... okay maybe later i'll pm you my list maybe some of these are not made yet lol!

looking for a partnership here...

and i'm thinking of an app that would benefit also the "thebotnet" members.. an anti-leechers app! :) lolz!

pm you later mate!

looking forward to it. If anyone has experience with Java and is willing to spoonfeed the shit outta me to help me with this, I would really appreciate it. This is my first venture into coding :blink1:

TheThirdOne

Senior
senior
Reaction score
A TBN Shoutbox app :D

sumit58262

Registered
Reaction score
maybe a messaging app,,, android phone messagin suckss,, using samsung galaxy

kdd702

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
You could make a Runescape app for Android. Probably been done but I do not think I have seen it. I see Pocket Legends in the App market but that game is not fun like Runescape.

markpolska

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
If you are going to make an app and sell it, the larger your target group is, the better eh?
I suggest that you make a free SMS sending app (sending real SMS, not msg like whatsapp/kik messenger)

http://www.slidesms.com/indexbeta.php

this is a website that can send SMS worldwide for free; all you need to do is to somehow retrieve the numbers from the phone's directory and make the messege go through to the website

I think that a lot of people would be willing to pay for this app since Heywire just went down a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.