Not open for further replies.

Serb

Based
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Sales Page [ Read the description of the guide here. I'm not going to paste it all. + reviews. ]

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/432510-14-000-per-month-see-unbelievable-results-insane-reviews-top-guns.html

This Insane Warrior Will Show You How He Went From Being A Lab Rat Used By The Gurus For Beta-Testing Push-Button Millionaire Software That Doesn't Work To Smashing Google #1 Rankings Over and Over Again and Pulling Along With Him $14,000 Month After Month Using A System That Goes Against Everything You Think You've Known About Making Money Online
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorkay
I have never met or known Precious until about a week ago when I got
a review of this course. After "really" reading it, I have to say...

This course is JAMPACKED! If truth be told, it's been a LONG while
I saw a more comprehensive SEO course! This is not your usual 20, 30, 40 or even 70 pages WSO that only "theoritizes" about SEO and how "other" people "may" be ranking tops in Google.

Not only does Precious "theoritize" in this course on ranking tops
in Google for just about any keyword, he actually shows you REAL
PRACTICAL examples of HIS sites that rank top in Google and EXACTLY
how he was able to achieve his top Google rankings. So, he's not
just another "teaching you what I read in other SEO courses" individual.
He actually does this and gets results. He shows you how to get
similar results in this course.

The fact that Precious is so young yet knows so much about SEO is
nothing short of amazing! I know a whole lot about SEO, especially
how to use the power of "right" article spinning to rank sites in
Google, but some of the things covered in this course are new to me!

Take it from me, this fellow will be one of the TOP SEO persons that
big companies will be taking advice from on how to rank tops in Google
in the coming years (or even months)! I say this because if he knows
this much and has achieved this much at this young age, he will
obviously break more grounds as time progresses.

Apart from just the SEO parts in this course, you will also learn
about how he makes money from affiliate programs, thanks to the top
rankings he gets from Google.

Precious, I am sorry but $10 is an INSULT to this course, especially
considering that it comes with 2 additional reports that each would
have sold as separate WSOs... and the many bonuses you have included...
and the fact that you will STILL be sharing updates with all buyers
of the course and of course STILL teaching more stuff that work for you.

But hey, who am I to complain if your intention is help as many
warriors as possible with the low cost.

If you are serious about SEO, this is a must-BUY! And at the low $10...
and the 60-day money back guarantee, you will be CRAZY not to buy
this!

My only complain to him was for him to edit the course some more
to get rid of grammatical/spelling errors and to cut down on the
strong language. His last PM to me before the release of this course
was that he has done that.

Kingsley - KING of "Right" Article Spinning -> ArticleSpinningSecrets.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbobson
I have to admit, I was really pleasantly surprised by this WSO, and was given a review copy. To say it's comprehensive is a bit of an understatement. You're talking almost 200 pages of really good content here, so you're not getting through this in one sitting. The author has created a really extensive course covering everything from keyword research, to product selection, to the correct kind of customers to target. I really couldn't think of anything that was left out. And on top of that he even covers how to set your site up properly in order to get a top on-page SEO score (a subject close to my heart!). I learnt a bunch of neat little tricks that I'm going to be trying out on my existing sites too! A really solid course for anyone starting out -- Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by komrad2
I've read through the whole course and I have to say it's definitely a complete handbook in on- and off-page SEO. There is some fluff which you have to go through to get to the goodies, but once you get to the core there is some good advice for newbies and people who have been doing this for a while.

Please note that the Google Detonator course is for risk takers, as it might go against the grain of what many online marketeers are preaching post Panda. You can't ignore the results though, as Precious unveils his money-making #1-ranking websites in this course which by itself is worth buying it.

I'm currently applying a few of his techniques on my own websites and will see how it goes. The backlink building resource that is included with the course is a good guide to keep next to you when starting your backlinking process, even if you're not following it step-by-step.

I have been impressed by this guy's background, coming from a difficult country and making a living online with almost no cash to start with. He has an admirable no nonsense attitude which speaks through this course.

I'm looking forward to the results people will achieve.
From The Desk of An Insane Warrior

Fellow warriors,

Ok, here is how the normal WSO goes…

Some guy manages to get his first site to the first page of Google for a keyword with no competition after about 2 -3 months of struggling to get it there then he claims to be the next Brad Callen, right?

So, he writes a 24 page report on how to rank websites in Google in less than 2 weeks and on his WSO copy, he places the screenshot of his first site which the keyword has no competition and worst yet, he only got lucky to have the site ranked on the first page of Google after about 2 – 3 months of struggling.

The WSO report sales for $6.65, everybody buys, you download it and it’s same ol’ stuff you've already heard and seen over 100 times "find a keyword > install your wordpress site > write articles > then buy a lot of forum profiles and blog comments with the keyword you are targeting as anchor text then rank in Google", right?

The seller makes a lot of money and worse, he is laughing at you why doing it while you are stuck with something that DOESN'T work...

Listen, if you are tired of those crappy ebooks and push-button software released lately that never works no matter how much you tweak them, they just don't bring results then this may be the most important letter you ever read because I'm about to show you a system that will BLOW YOUR MIND... "RESULTS ARE JUST INSANE"

So, I will advise you right now to drop whatever you are doing and pay attention to what I'm about to show you because it's NOT THE EVERYDAY WSO.

This systems brings results and spit out profits like a mad cashier, even flat-out newbies are having insane success with this system and I have a PROOF to back up this claim so just keep reading...

My name is Precious and I know you may not know me yet but in a minute, you will get a pretty good idea of who I am and just for the record, what I’m about to reveal to you here is responsible for so many insane Google #1 rankings you’re seeing on the internet lately and generates over $14K monthly.

Best yet, it works for everybody so it’s not some kind of advanced system for the super affiliate alone. This system will work for you even if you are just a flat-out newbie with no kind of experience whatsoever on making money online and I have a proof to back this up.

Here is all the proof you will ever need to know that this proven formula I’m about to show you will work for you even if you are newbie with no experience whatsoever. I know this because the results below were generated by a newbie with no experience whatsoever, just 2 weeks after mastering the entire system, he started crushing competitors and dominating product launches like a pro...

(Price goes up in every 7 sales)

Here are what some of the top dogs in search engine optimization are saying about this insane system...

Listen, I don’t have time to waste so I will get straight to the point and it's very important that you listen to every single word I'm about to say now or you may end up kicking yourself in the butt later.

WARNING: Google Detonator is not another 24 page SEO WSO pdf report that is written based on lame theories because if you thought so, you would be so wrong.

The system is designed based on case studies upon case studies and it actually took me close to 8 months to put the whole system together because I put my heart and soul into making sure that I’m giving you something that will actually make you money online the easy way.

IN FACT: Before I continue, let me just drop a bomb so that I get your FULL ATTENTION.

**Google Detonator system comes in 2 LOADED blueprints**

1: The actual Google Detonator blueprint which zapped 175 cold pages, you may think "what am I writing in 178 pages?" but like I said, this not the usual WSO, you are getting an entire system here.

2: The Link Building Detonator blueprint which is 78 pages and here, you will be shocked to know that FORUM PROFILES and BLOG COMMENTS DOESN'T WORK and don't worry, I will SHOW YOU WHAT WORKS WITH PROOFS TOO.

PLUS: Videos are also in the pipeline and I've added a lot of INSANE bonuses that you will see as you read further.

Now, let's continue...

One of the major things you are going to like about Google Detonator is that it’s not some niche marketing course that you can use to target only long tail keywords with no competition which is what most other SEO courses in the WSO forum have in common. The WSO creator just finds a long tail with no competition then gets a first page ranking on the keyword and he will claim to be the newest SEO expert in the industry. That is how it normally goes, right?

Well, I sure as hell know that Google Detonator is not just another WSO like those ones and I didn’t develop this system for targeting “chicken” keywords. What I have here is a real weapon that you definitely want to be in your hands when you going are to compete in a real SEO war if you really want to win

TRUTH IS: If you want to get into a REAL Competition and make REAL Money, you definitely need a REAL System.

And Google Detonator is a REAL system that makes REAL money from REAL competitions and here is how using Google Detonator helped me nail a top gun keyword getting over 300,000 searches monthly spending less than $75 as my SEO budget (those kind of keywords are owned by $10,000 SEO budget companies but I still beat them to their game with ease).

Get It Now
(Price Goes Up In Every 7 Sales)

This WSO is making a lot of WARRIORS to go all BANANAS
Quote:
PRBandit
I myself, as a SEO service provider, never thought I would ever find use in a guide. But when I got an opportunity to try Gdetonator's product, I was blown away.

I have learned many things that I have been doing wrong with my practices and I am developing new plans based on his guide. If anyone is looking to do SEO work for them selves, I would say this is a must read, especially if you want to avoid all the mistakes that I have, ans others have been making.
Quote:
SASGIRL
Hello Precious,

I finished reading everything within 2 days, I would say "Wow! *_I am very impressed
with this WSO!”_* It's a very unique SEO reference book which you can’t find
anywhere else, it covers keyword research, site building with relevant plugins, site
structure and how to do the on-page and off-page SEO, step by step with details on
how to build your own money site, even the example sites, they are all living and
real money sites. The WSO even revealed some secret and proven methods to pump up
your site on google #1 position. Highly Recommended!!

Thank you so much for providing such a high quality WSO on WF.

Charlotte
Quote:
Kiril S.
So far it's great! I've finished the first part, right now I'm reading the link
building part. I've gotta say it, this is a goldmine. I can't wait to implant the
techniques.
Kiril
Quote:
Julianusman
In short… this course is probably one of the best courses for SEO around today and it also works with the new panda update!
What Precious does in this course is this: he first starts off by exposing you to hundreds of lies that the so-called gurus have more or less tried to push on to you, normally just to offer you a unique solution afterwards.
He also shows you every bit of problem you might encounter trying to setup up niche sites that will rank on Google and from my experience after going through the entire course, I can boldly say that this is one of the few niche marketing and SEO course that I've seen online that's not just useful to the newbies alone but also for the seasoned and experienced marketers.
Trust me… there are gems inside Google Detonator for every level of experts and best yet, there a lot of kick-ass strategies you will see in it which will be completely new to you even if you've been making money from the internet for the past decade! After providing you with a good start he then proceeds with showing you steps all from building the site from ground up and giving you secrets that you only find by experience. He then goes on discussing about every known SEO strategy there is and gives you live examples of why it is good or bad, it makes sense and made me change me whole SEO strategy for the better, especially after the Panda update, every site I have applied it to has increased in ranking and is staying strong to this very day!
Now that the explaining part is over let me tell you something. I’m MAD at Precious for giving this kind of quality information away so cheap. He is giving away such valuable information that you can only learn after you have MORE THAN a few years of experience. It is the closest thing you can find that will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about how to rank your site #1 and make it stay there for years!
Seriously guys... Grab it while it lasts, this is a TRUE blueprint about SEO and for such a steal..
Darnit Precious, you are giving away so many secrets so cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyfarrar
great content full of detail and although this is a 177 page ebook and does take a while to read its worth it!
Takes you through the steps to get a well ranked money making site and whats great is that it works. If you want a step by step full detailed guide on how to step up your money making sites and geting them backlinked then check out Google Detonator.
thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly Aita
I did get a review copy and I was somewhat shocked to see the report is 177 pages. EEK! BUT, it is super filled with content and tips that I never knew about.

I have had several sites on page one and two of Google and I am sure
that using these methods will make my job a lot easier. I couldn't at
first imagine what on earth he could have needed so many pages for but
once you see the step by step details of how to lay out each of your
sites, you'll understand more.

To be honest, I haven't done this on my sites yet because of hosting and computer problems but I am in the process of getting my main site put
back together and plan on implementing most if not all of the recommendations/steps that he provides in this guide.

All, I can say is if you want to learn something about seo, or building
sites now, or you want to get your sites to page one of google, then
you owe it to yourself to at least take a look at this course.

While it does take some time to get through it, I guarantee that it's
going to be worth it. Once you've done this a few times the steps will
come naturally and building your sites will be a lot easier and faster.

There are other courses out there that may be similar but seriously, I
have never seen the step by step tips included here for some seo
factors, I never would have known about.

Get it, get going and don't look back.

Kim
What you are getting here is a complete system to detonate and nuke any competition anywhere

Right Now, Nothing Is Stopping From Getting This INSANE System

WARNING: Price Goes Up In Every 7 Sales.

So Get In Now ASAP

I’ve looked over what I'm offering you here and I think I'm VERY happy knowing that I wasn't lying when I said that “This is not the usual WSO that you always buy”. It’s not some rehashed junk either, this is a system for banking hard and if you are a serious warrior looking for a REAL System to make REAL money on the internet then Google Detonator is every thing you will ever need.

Even the bonuses I'm giving you is always well worth over the token I'm charging you for this entire (just take your time and go over all the bonuses again to confirm this) and don't forget, you have a complete 60 Day Guarantee on this system so this is totally RISK-FREE for you.

You will be INSANE not to get this system if you are looking for a REAL system that will make you money, so...

>>Get Google Detonator Today Before The Price Goes Up Again<<

To Your Success

Precious (Stunna)

WARNING: I'm like a quality control freak so please I advice that you register your copy of Google Detonator with the auto-responder immediately after purchase, you will miss a lot of stuffs if you don't. To be sincere, I update stuffs about Google Detonator like twice a month. So, don't make a mistake of not registering your copy after purchase.

Download:

Code:
http://mir.cr/07GYDS4R

VT:

Code:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=b134d4092f186f1825ad582847e6b70403ba6b9ebf8eee14529ff15e46e7143e-1314803365

File name: 07GYDS4R
Submission date: 2011-08-31 15:09:25 (UTC)
Current status: queued queued analysing finished
Result: 0/ 44 (0.0%)

Password

Code:
iranjava.net

Colors

<h1 style="-moz-transform: skew(25deg); -webkit-tr
old school
senior
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but it realy is much to read

Er

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, but it realy is much to read
Yeah. But when you imply the ideas, you will get some good surprizes.
Its worth to read and implement on the site if you have..

Reactions: Serb

forags

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

reupload please.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Serb mind reuploading if you still have it? Thanks :D

yoyo181

Reaction score
yer the link is dead and the one posted above is private anyone got a real link?

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
links not available.. :( reupload it please.. i wanna get some tips :)

shariar8

Senior
senior
Reaction score
wow you release something but its not downloadable, not u serb dest,,,he made it private... Any1 have a spare copy?

chip1500

Reaction score
hello send link download, its not downloadable :( reupload it please

Mojo

Senior
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I'd like this too...

Status
Not open for further replies.