Free reusable water bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrus102

Original poster
Reaction score
Hey guys savemore is having a sale $5 dollar reusable water bottles. When you sign up you get 10 dollars. Just got to past deals after you sign up and the deal should be on the side

Link:http://svmr.co/Pvyk

tngs

Reaction score
Only USA members.

T

tonyt51o

i dont have a cc to use lol. and when i use a vcc it says address doesnt match -.-

cyrus102

Original poster
Reaction score
The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

fuuuuu

Did you use a real credit card? or a real gift card?

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
That is most likely why you probably have to use a real gift card. It doesn't have to have money on it

Lol fuck that, that's how they get you. I just ordered a laptop from TigerDirect and they gave me an anti-virus for free. Good thing I read the email, though, because they enrolled me in some bullshit ass auto renewal service. They were going to charge me (probably for the highest sub. available) every time the sub. (and subsequent subs.) they gave me (or charged me for) ran out. I was like helllll naw. They were going to start taking money from my college account, bunch of assholes.

cyrus102

Original poster
Reaction score
Lol fuck that, that's how they get you. I just ordered a laptop from TigerDirect and they gave me an anti-virus for free. Good thing I read the email, though, because they enrolled me in some bullshit ass auto renewal service. They were going to charge me (probably for the highest sub. available) every time the sub. (and subsequent subs.) they gave me (or charged me for) ran out. I was like helllll naw. They were going to start taking money from my college account, bunch of assholes.

What does that have to do with using a gift card with no money on it?

spartin

Old School
old school
Reaction score
So can you?
1. use your real CC
2. delete acc/CC
3. repeat?

possible? or not?

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
What does that have to do with using a gift card with no money on it?

I'm not saying a gift card won't work, but it's obviously not free. They wouldn't collect card numbers if they weren't going to charge people later on down the road.

cyrus102

Original poster
Reaction score
I'm not saying a gift card won't work, but it's obviously not free. They wouldn't collect card numbers if they weren't going to charge people later on down the road.

You enter your card number and you are allowed to delete it right after. It is a trusted site like I said

Bump so people can see

Status
Not open for further replies.