Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
P2Host
For more in-depth description on our packages and how it works. Visit here

How it works?
You earn hosting by posting on our forum. For more information, take a look at this.

What kind of Packages are there?

-------------
Mini
-------------
Space: 500mb
Bandwidth: 5 Gigabytes
FTP Accounts: 2
Email Accounts: 5
Max Email Lists: 2
Max Databases: 2
Max SubDomains: 2
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0

3 Posts to Signup
5 Posts a Month

--------------
Power
--------------
Space: 1 Gigabyte
Bandwidth: 15 Gigabytes
Max FTP Accounts: 5
Max Email Accounts: 10
Max Email Lists: 5
Max Databases: 4
Max Sub Domains: Unlimited
Max Parked Domains: 0
Max Addon Domains: 0

7 Posts to Signup
10 Posts a Month

-------------
Destruction ( 1 Account(s) Available )
-------------
Space: 2 Gigabytes
Bandwidth: 30 Gigabytes
Max FTP Accounts: 99
Max Email Accounts: 99
Max Email Lists: 99
Max Databases: 99
Max Sub Domains: 99
Max Parked Domains: 99
Max Addon Domains: 99

20 Posts to Signup
25 Posts a Month

Features:

CPanel
Litespeed
Forwarding E-Mail Accounts
Autoresponders
Add own MIME types
Custom 404 Error pages
Server Side Includes
IMAP
SMTP
POP3/POP3
Online File Manager
Content Management Systems
and more!

Ordering and Tracking:
You must first join our Forum and make the designated amount of posts. You can then start the ordering process here

Reviews:
I have only been with P2Host.net for about a week now and so far it has been great. I started out just posting and earning my Jelly Beans for my hosting as all other members here do. Once I earned the amount of Jelly Beans necessary and submitted my request for web hosting, my account was set up very quickly. Once my account information was sent to me, I headed straight over to my domain registrar and changed my name servers. While I have had issues with DNS through some free hosts in the past, my DNS propagated very quickly with P2Host.net. Within an hour I was able to begin setting up my account. Server access is quick and smooth, quicker then even some of the paid hosts I have used. Any time I have had a question about anything JLogan has been right there to answer me and often does within just an hour of my inquiry. I definitely suggest anyone who is need of free hosting to try P2Host.net. It doesn't take much time out of your day and there's almost nothing to lose.

Hey, I just want to say that p2host is an amazing site. Today, i searched p2host.net on google, just so i could 1+ it. People here are great, and helpful!
Thanks p2host.net!

If you wanna start the process of getting your free hosting, then join up.

Reactions: dudemichael

abhiz

Reaction score
nice website and excellent offer but i'm not fully satisfied with their bandwidth

PixelPirate

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
nice website and excellent offer but i'm not fully satisfied with their bandwidth

Then go pay for hosting :)

The first reason your forum blows so bad is you are not reaching the right demographic. A forum about earning money should not be filled with a bunch of 12 year old's who don't even know their own social security number. You need to advertise to the right crowd and not just some random group to get views. In the long run, if you reach the right demographic your forum will grow faster then when you hit puberty. Obviously, there is no way to prevent a 12 year old from signing up on your forum but you can change your methods to where you have more mature members and less immature members.

To read the rest of the Article go here

SilentKnight

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Wow, nice clean website! But why is it with only 76 members registered? Perhaps, the site is new?

Website is super awesome. Nice color, LOVE dat. yay :)

M i k e Y

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
PixelColl.com
Reading all those jelly beans in the testimonial. LOL.

Thanks for bringing this up! I think this is really user-friendly, so maybe you can expect more regular users than the usual. Cheers! :D

Reactions: PixelPirate

PixelPirate

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Reading all those jelly beans in the testimonial. LOL.

Thanks for bringing this up! I think this is really user-friendly, so maybe you can expect more regular users than the usual. Cheers! :D

Thanks for the comment!

If anyone is interested in some free traffic, then look here

We are trying out a new system of hosting. Take a look at the OP to get more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.