Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
WKr7uQE.gif

This bot will automatically perform the free roll action.

Prerequisites

Python 3
https://www.python.org/downloads/

Python Package Installer (PIP)
https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installation/

Download

Code

Before running any of the scripts you must create an .env file. Place the following variables into this file with your data.
Code:
CAPTHCA_TYPE=
API_KEY=
BTC_ADDRESS=
PASSWORD=

CAPTHCA_TYPE is the captcha option when rolling. There are two options. Use 1 to roll without captcha by using your points or 2 to solve the captcha using 2captcha API.
API_KEY is your 2captcha API key.
BTC_ADDRESS and PASSWORD are your credentials to log into freebitcoin.

First run database.py to create a database with two tables called users and rolls.
Bash:
python database.py

Next run the freebitcoin.py script with the argument login
Bash:
python freebitcoin.py login
The users table will now contain your account data seen bebow.

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 3.10.49 AM.png

Lastly, run the freebitcoin.py script again but this time use the roll argument.
Bash:
python freebitcoin.py roll
The rolls table will now contain the data for your roll seen below.
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 3.09.56 AM.png

Version

Change Log

0.0.1 Initial Version

Last edited:

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
Nice one but can it be done on a phone?

Well would need a way to run python on your phone. Doing something like that would probably require jailbreak/rooting your phone. The easiest way to have this run automatically is cron job on linux or schedule task on windows. I have the script running on a raspberry pi.

coininpjs

Reaction score
Website
bitcoinsbest.com
I been with them for too many years to risk my account by using a bot on it. but thank you.

Reactions: rastof

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
I been with them for too many years to risk my account by using a bot on it. but thank you.

I've been running the bot for over 7 years with no issues. Unless you have thousands of referrals I'd be cautious. But at this point the payout is so small it's not a big deal. They keep reducing the free roll. Currently 0.00000005 and thats about $1.45 a month at the current BTC price. What I do recommend is getting referrals from this. Find a place to advertise and in exchange for the script you have someone be your referral.

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
Ok thanks :D. Given your experience as well, are there such thing as scripts for the multiply btc game? I’d buy that off you tbh lol. I’d even be happy if you told me there WASNT such a thing as those scripts, that way I could stop looking and be done with the multiply btc script fantasy I’ve been chasing for months now.

I’ll give that auto roll bot a try. Thank youuuuuu o/
There is no real strategy to beating the multiplier, I wouldn't use any bot in that regard. It's definitely a money waster. When it comes to freebitco.in your best opportunity is the free roll and then trying to get referrals. Use this script to get referrals. Tell people you have a script and you'll give it to them if they sign up with your referral link lol.

indica

West Coast Best Coast
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
WKr7uQE.gif

This bot will automatically perform the free roll action.

Prerequisites

Python 3
https://www.python.org/downloads/

Python Package Installer (PIP)
https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/installation/

Download

Code

Before running any of the scripts you must create an .env file. Place the following variables into this file with your data.
Code:
CAPTHCA_TYPE=
API_KEY=
BTC_ADDRESS=
PASSWORD=

CAPTHCA_TYPE is the captcha option when rolling. There are two options. Use 1 to roll without captcha by using your points or 2 to solve the captcha using 2captcha API.
API_KEY is your 2captcha API key.
BTC_ADDRESS and PASSWORD are your credentials to log into freebitcoin.

First run database.py to create a database with two tables called users and rolls.
Bash:
python database.py

Next run the freebitcoin.py script with the argument login
Bash:
python freebitcoin.py login
The users table will now contain your account data seen bebow.

View attachment 42599

Lastly, run the freebitcoin.py script again but this time use the roll argument.
Bash:
python freebitcoin.py roll
The rolls table will now contain the data for your roll seen below.
View attachment 42600

Version

Change Log

0.0.1 Initial Version

lmao you finally posted this
so did you ever hit the max roll then?

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
lmao I remember when you were working on this. How many pennies did you make?
Lifetime earnings is over 4k. lt worked out great in the beginning. I only had 5 instances of the bot running though, and I regret not going full Lupe. I quickly saw that if you were consistently rolling everyday your BTC payout was drastically reduced. Then they removed the text captchas and that made it more difficult. So I had to pivot to referrals. You can make more money rolling for points and redeeming for amazon gift cards than earning BTC. It still has some value if you can leverage it to gain a referral. I currently have 8k referrals.

indica

West Coast Best Coast
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
What you mean by max rolls?
I made a bot like this a long time ago, you basically said it was stupid because you said it was impossible to get the 1 in 10000 $200 roll or whatever it is now. The most I got was the $20 reward even after 10k rolls. I had 42 accounts running at the time, I'm thinking of going back to it.

I know the ref system used to be broken. Not sure how it is now. My strat was I'd make around $1.80-3 per account each day, and I'd gamble all of them on the 10x multiplier and cash out the ones that won. That way I was able to minimize risk if I was banned. Instead of 40 accounts with $2, I'd end up with 4 accounts with $20.

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
I made a bot like this a long time ago, you basically said it was stupid because you said it was impossible to get the 1 in 10000 $200 roll or whatever it is now. The most I got was the $20 reward even after 10k rolls. I had 42 accounts running at the time, I'm thinking of going back to it.

I know the ref system used to be broken. Not sure how it is now. My strat was I'd make around $1.80-3 per account each day, and I'd gamble all of them on the 10x multiplier and cash out the ones that won. That way I was able to minimize risk if I was banned. Instead of 40 accounts with $2, I'd end up with 4 accounts with $20.
The site is designed to make it non-profitable for botters because the rewards diminish over time. I've botted this site for years now and I never won any of the larger amounts. I have a database file of all my wins and they are all the lowest win amount. My lowest win amount is 0.00000005 btc which is roughly $0.50 a year. The only profitable thing is referrals because of the point system. If there was no point system I wouldn't bother with this site.

Reactions: Mmo01

indica

West Coast Best Coast
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
The site is designed to make it non-profitable for botters because the rewards diminish over time. I've botted this site for years now and I never won any of the larger amounts. I have a database file of all my wins and they are all the lowest win amount. My lowest win amount is 0.00000005 btc which is roughly $0.50 a year. The only profitable thing is referrals because of the point system. If there was no point system I wouldn't bother with this site.
Really? Wonder if they changed it. I hit the $20 roll around once a week but never the jackpot

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
Really? Wonder if they changed it. I hit the $20 roll around once a week but never the jackpot
yeah you got lucky i never won anything significant.