Fuck i hate this. I hope those all die!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konizuzu

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]6Gex_ya4-Oo[/YOUTUBE]
This is evil. A poor lad, obviously in distress, sits bleeding on the ground. He is "helped" up and then robbed. I hope these scumbags are caught. Filmed by Abdul Hamid. Posted here to show how evil these people are. All credit to Abdul. If you know who these people are, please come forward. If this was your brother, your son, your cousin, your friend - how would you feel? Queens Road, Barking.

What you think about this?
In London, there is those Riots going on.
I hope some Man going to kill all those Riot people there.
There is so much diseases in this World. It's like Clean Up.
I am so fucking pissed, that i hope that someone going to kill those fucking dick bastards.
Humankind don't miss anything if they just die.
World is going so ugly.. what comes in 20 years??

i hope you guys/girls are Pure Hearted people.
and don't become like those!!

Konizuzu

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
hups, there was already the thread.
i didin't see that.
but again you feel my anger

Miksu

Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

chcguy88

Reaction score
That is just proof that there is terrible evil in this world. I hope they get caught and go to jail!

kicha93

Reaction score
For now is more than 550+ arrested how much more will be arrested? I would like to know for what they doin it.

David

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
And they say the US is bad :curt:

Seriously, why would you help someone, and then steal from them?

OMGDOG

Reaction score
Till yesterday i thought that England is a peaceful country
This kinda riot never happened in my country & i was thinking that my country is full of riots.Today total 2 riots happened in india.
But no riot like this happened in indian history. (Except when indians were struggling to get independece from The Great Britain)

Reactions: iRosko
A

Almighty

Saw this video on news today, how can someone do this?

bobmarley188

Reaction score
give me a gun and some bullets i'll galdly kill their bitch-asses...

diddy81

Reaction score
Till yesterday i thought that England is a peaceful country
This kinda riot never happened in my country & i was thinking that my country is full of riots.Today total 2 riots happened in india.
But no riot like this happened in indian history. (Except when indians were struggling to get independece from The Great Britain)

england is quite peaceful on the whole but everywhere has a set of w***ers that can be like this if motivated

its really sad

ZeroUAE

Reaction score
If I was there and I had some weapons than I'd kill them all and to die for a good thing is good ;) but why not the UK police?

ttpm15

Senior
senior
Reaction score
where is the UK police ? water hoses, rubber bullets ?

Cal

Reaction score
Do you all know why they're doing this though?

It's not just London, it's spread all over the country now, I couldn't even get into work today because there was so much shit everywhere.

Paypal Verify

Reaction score
Do you all know why they're doing this though?

It's not just London, it's spread all over the country now, I couldn't even get into work today because there was so much shit everywhere.

I have tunnel vision when it comes to news. What exactly is going on, and what do you mean you couldn't get to work/where do you work?

Cal

Reaction score
england is quite peaceful on the whole but everywhere has a set of w***ers that can be like this if motivated

its really sad

^This, it's actually very peaceful, but wherever you go, no matter what country, there will always be cunts there.

I have tunnel vision when it comes to news. What exactly is going on, and what do you mean you couldn't get to work/where do you work?

All the riots started because a male citizen got shot and killed by the police in Tottenham, London. They didn't give him hardly any warning, and they showed no support to his grieving family at all (which they really should have).

And I work in a tiny city called Chester on the other side of England, I struggled to get to work because all the roads were jammed.. fire engines, police everywhere etc.

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I hope he got to the hospital D:

Paypal Verify

Reaction score
^This, it's actually very peaceful, but wherever you go, no matter what country, there will always be cunts there.

All the riots started because a male citizen got shot and killed by the police in Tottenham, London. They didn't give him hardly any warning, and they showed no support to his grieving family at all (which they really should have).

And I work in a tiny city called Chester on the other side of England, I struggled to get to work because all the roads were jammed.. fire engines, police everywhere etc.

Damn....thats insane. I heard about the person who got shot on msn but I didn't read the article.

One thing that really makes my stomach hurt really bad is when a person gets jumped and the guy is basically knocked out on the floor and the faggots start kicking him in the head...gruesome

Cal

Reaction score
Damn....thats insane. I heard about the person who got shot on msn but I didn't read the article.

One thing that really makes my stomach hurt really bad is when a person gets jumped and the guy is basically knocked out on the floor and the faggots start kicking him in the head...gruesome

Yeah apparently the guy they shot had 'fired at the police', but after investigations they discovered he didn't even do anything..

The London protests/riots were due to people showing how angry they were at the police, but it's now spread all over the country because all the dumb teens with no jobs have nothing better to do, just wanting to cause trouble and destroy everything.

And to everyone wondering why the Police aren't doing much, is because they can't attack them(that's why they're rioting in the first place), so if they attack them it'll cause more riots and anger..

All people wanted was to protest quietly, then the thick un-educated kids have to take it too far..

[YOUTUBE]k7H02HSip_c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
All I can say is....

die humans....

No one even tried to help him...

Arron215

Reaction score
shouldnt the cops step in and stop this type of shit

Cal

Reaction score

tobbs

Reaction score
Yeah apparently the guy they shot had 'fired at the police', but after investigations they discovered he didn't even do anything..

The London protests/riots were due to people showing how angry they were at the police, but it's now spread all over the country because all the dumb teens with no jobs have nothing better to do, just wanting to cause trouble and destroy everything.

And to everyone wondering why the Police aren't doing much, is because they can't attack them(that's why they're rioting in the first place), so if they attack them it'll cause more riots and anger..

All people wanted was to protest quietly, then the thick un-educated kids have to take it too far..

[YOUTUBE]k7H02HSip_c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Torching houses even. Really scary and quite disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.