Girl Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrider92

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
Reaction score
What do you guys think about relationships once someone has graduated and the other is still in school, do you think they last very long?

Well, i'm having some trouble with my girlfriend, we've been together for 6 months. It was awesome when we were both in school, but once i graduated i thought to myself saying i know she's going to change once school started back up again. Anyways summer came along and everything was great, it was awesome! Once school started, thats when evvvvvverything started to change. We used to talk nonstop. We would talk about the most random things. But when school started everytime i txted her i would almost everytime get back a "haha, :), i dunno, no, yes" It would get on my nerves so much.. During the first week of school she told me she had almost no one in her class she knew. So she made some friends and then thats when this kid named "joseph" popped up. When i was at her house layin in her bed, she told me she met him and how he liked one of her favorite bands. So i just try to ignore it. A day or 2 later i'm in her bed again and then she gets a txt. So she replies. i ignore it. Then the txts just kept coming and coming. I asked who it was and it took her a minute to tell me who it was, it was "joseph"

She said they were talkin bout "chemistry Homework" which i highly doubt.
Then i found out she was going to see his lil band play. I didn't know she was, had to find out myself. I mean thats almost pretty much seeing another dude. So i then told her that our relationship was goin down the hole more n more everyday and pretty much just broke up right there.

Now i'm getting txts from her saying how she could hold a smile during the day
but when it comes to night time she lays in her bead and cries and tells me she hates being alone..That its probably her worst fear. So now i dunno what the hell she's thinkin. i just keep tellin her sorry. I dunno what to do since this joseph kid is in one of her classes and will pretty much be seeing him everyday

What do u guys think i should do, wait for her to come back to me or just forget about her and leave her as a friend?

sorry for the long story, would like to hear what some of you guys think i should do.

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
So you guys didn't see each other during the summer?

alexander153

Reaction score
leave as a friend or forget about is mostly the best

David

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Break up with her.

I think she lost interest in you. And yeah, talk to her about "Joseph"

Inb4TBNJoseph

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Im actually surprised there isnt any good advice yet. tbh, you should talk to her about joseph via txt. But while you do so, continue saying sorry on the side. From there you're gonna have to go with your gut to decide how she feels about you and how she feels about joseph.

Reactions: gtrider92

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Pics? :eek:h: jk (unless u want to :O).

Anyways, I don't quite get it, you guys broke up already? If yes then if she said she felt alone then I wouldn't think she was cheating on you, get back together and have a convo about TBN's sexiest KFC lover. If you didn't then forget about her.

gtrider92

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
Reaction score
Im actually surprised there isnt any good advice yet. tbh, you should talk to her about joseph via txt. But while you do so, continue saying sorry on the side. From there you're gonna have to go with your gut to decide how she feels about you and how she feels about joseph.

I've talked to her about it and she told me she hated that i assumed that she was already talking to someone else. i mean its pretty obvious. But she just confuses me how she's always telling me how she's crying and confused. Was thinkin about not talkin to her for a day or 2 and see if she even cares txting me

Pics? :eek:h: jk (unless u want to :O).

Anyways, I don't quite get it, you guys broke up already? If yes then if she said she felt alone then I wouldn't think she was cheating on you, get back together and have a convo about TBN's sexiest KFC lover. If you didn't then forget about her.
thats what i don't understand..I mean i know she talks to em i'm 80% positive she's fallin for em

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
I've talked to her about it and she told me she hated that i assumed that she was already talking to someone else. i mean its pretty obvious. But she just confuses me how she's always telling me how she's crying and confused. Was thinkin about not talkin to her for a day or 2 and see if she even cares txting me

thats what i don't understand..I mean i know she talks to em i'm 80% positive she's fallin for em

If you really like her and to get back together, take the blame. Tell her she's right that you were assuming. Then tell her that you and her have got to get closer and start talking more with eachother. Just see how it goes from there

Reactions: murdomeek

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Dark spouts words of wisdom o.0

A couple months ago, my GF and I were inseperatble. But we too grew apart. But I just had to swallow all my fucking pride, and tell her that I was wrong. I didn't even know what I was wrong about (but she was angry because I was hanging out with her friends more and more, which was what I should've been sorry about). I unfortunatly had to stop talking to her friends as much (I didn't sexually like the friend, but she was my best friend at that point besides my GF).

tl;dr Apologize. Girls send mixed signals to us bros, but they like feeling that they're better than us bros :)

Hope I help :)

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
Listen man, I went through something very, very similar. I hate to tell you this, but I don't think it's going to work out between the two of you. She's talking to him while you're around and she's definitely talking to him behind your back, probably a lot more. The texts you're getting are her template responses, she's more interested in this Joseph kid. You can give it a shot and try talking to her about him. If she gets defensive, she's definitely more interested in him than you. To be completely honest, I don't feel you'll be doing yourself any good even trying. If I were you, I'd break up with her and move on.

gtrider92

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
Reaction score
Listen man, I went through something very, very similar. I hate to tell you this, but I don't think it's going to work out between the two of you. She's talking to him while you're around and she's definitely talking to him behind your back, probably a lot more. The texts you're getting are her template responses, she's more interested in this Joseph kid. You can give it a shot and try talking to her about him. If she gets defensive, she's definitely more interested in him than you. To be completely honest, I don't feel you'll be doing yourself any good even trying. If I were you, I'd break up with her and move on.
we've been broken up, but she's over here txting me saying she cries at night

murdomeek

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
agree with dark, if you really like her and think its worth it, give her another chance and see if she will do anything different

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
we've been broken up, but she's over here txting me saying she cries at night

Shit, sorry, I totally only read the first part of your post before I had to respond. Your situation is very similar to what mine was. My ex-girlfriend tried to do the same thing. When we broke up for almost the exact same reason (though worse than your case) she would call me periodically and try to get us back together. Talk about missing me, wanting things to go back to normal, yada yada. What your ex is doing is the same as what mine was doing. She was trying to string me along. She wanted to fix things between her and I, while seeing if some other guy was worth her time. I'm confident your ex is doing the very same thing with this Joseph guy. Don't let her manipulate you.

I could be entirely wrong, though. Only YOU know your ex girlfriend and the relationship you two had. If you feel she's different, call her up, ask her wtf is going on and tell her how you feel. It can't hurt since you're already broken up.

h4xfr33

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
She's using you as rebound in case that Joseph dude decides to leave her.

Joseph

Senior
senior
Reaction score
This is definitely not me I love chicken over bitches :curt:
But seriously if you really love her then what harm will it do to give it a second chance.

Colors

<h1 style="-moz-transform: skew(25deg); -webkit-tr
old school
senior
Reaction score
May i ask how old you and your girlfriend are? Anyhow, talk with her, talk with that joseph guy, TALK TALK TALK. Without talking things even get worse.
And dont say you feel sorry of things you dont do, you have the right to know who that joseph guy is and if she wont tell you, then break it up.
A girl/woman wich you cant trust is worthless. Same for boys/men.
The two T´s, trust and talk

sakshi

Reaction score
If you're still confused after all the signs she has given you then I hope to God you don't procreate!

Status
Not open for further replies.