Giving away 5 Facebook accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMutherLuvr

Original poster
Reaction score
Hi people

Ok I have learned you don't really get anything for free. I need a favour done for me and in return I will thank you on here and give you 5 Facebook accounts.

These are genuine Facebook accounts, they are virgin accounts they are also email verified, they come with a picture too plus obviously the email which is new that comes with it.

Now all I need in exchange is a very small favour! I need someone who has an existing Facebook account, I need this to be at least a year old to check the status of a poll running on Facebook.

Or if anyone has a lot of experiance on Facebook and can somehow check this poll for me. Basically it was running fine and it stopped working for me about 5 days ago. This is very frustrating and I don't know why it's not working. So I either need someone to vote for me and let me know if it works for you or an experianced Facebook user to check it out and let me know if it has bugs.

First come first serve for these 5 accounts.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Can i have the five free facebook accounts please? :p. Just let me know what you need me to do aha. As to a poll i'm afraid I don't see any poll atm...or do you mean a poll on fb? if so i just might be able to help you.

BigMutherLuvr

Original poster
Reaction score
Can i have the five free facebook accounts please? :p. Just let me know what you need me to do aha. As to a poll i'm afraid I don't see any poll atm...or do you mean a poll on fb? if so i just might be able to help you.

PM'd you about what I need doing, as I said first come first serve so if all goes well the accounts are yours.

getpaid

Reaction score
i can also do...but I m late :(

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
PM'd you about what I need doing, as I said first come first serve so if all goes well the accounts are yours.

...eh just replied you the results...and it fucked up my facebook...stuck on the vote page despite exit and re-enter sure it may be fine after clearing cookies and etc...or so i hope.

BigMutherLuvr

Original poster
Reaction score
...eh just replied you the results...and it fucked up my facebook...stuck on the vote page despite exit and re-enter sure it may be fine after clearing cookies and etc...or so i hope.

Pm'd you back.

i can also do...but I m late :(

Sorry I only needed one person to do this for me. I may give away more accounts later if I need more help.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Hmm...just tried doing the same process on a vpn same results big...yes with anothor facebook account..

Reactions: BigMutherLuvr

BigMutherLuvr

Original poster
Reaction score
Hmm...just tried doing the same process on a vpn same results big...

I appreciate the help mate so job done I have sent you the Facebook accounts! Plus thanks go to you hope you get them ok thanks again.

I have given the Facebook accounts away now as the job was done, but as I said I may need more work doing so more Facebook accounts could be given away.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Thanks Big and by chance do you sell facebook accounts? If so how much do you charge per account?

BigMutherLuvr

Original poster
Reaction score
Thanks Big and by chance do you sell facebook accounts? If so how much do you charge per account?

I may well sell some at some point I got a lot of accounts but I'm using them right now! I'm gonna give some away again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.