Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
Well Mine just broke after 7 months it was pretty cheap so i don't care but I need a good one but not to much money
I have about $150 on amazon so I'm okay with that , If someone could find me a good chair that is good for relaxing and siting long time in i would be very great-full and maybe through you come money for your help thanks :dubstep:

yuwanttoknow

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score

iFaTaLiTy-banned

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
This is the current one that I use and it is extremely comfortable. I play COD a lot after school and never get uncomfortable sitting in it! :)
http://www.amazon.com/Executive-Lea...RFZS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314737253&sr=8-3

I play a lot of cod to , And do a lot of stuff on the computer i sit for a good 3-4 hours lol

i was looking at that chair is really suitable for anything ? like long hours sitting and just relaxing ?

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/715165/Realspace-West-Central-Mid-Back-Mesh/

i have this one i couldn't find it on amazon though and i think its best that u go out to a store to get one so that u can try it out b4 u buy

not a big fan of the back i don't like chairs just like that

hondarydr

Reaction score
Website
www.thecardking.com
I play a lot of cod to , And do a lot of stuff on the computer i sit for a good 3-4 hours lol

i was looking at that chair is really suitable for anything ? like long hours sitting and just relaxing ?

not a big fan of the back i don't like chairs just like that

Yeah it's good for pretty much anything, I have watched movies in it, played games, browse the internet, and even eat in it and never have really had any problems. I mean everyone in awhile my leg would fall asleep but that's going to happen anytime you sit for a real long period of time haha.

iFaTaLiTy-banned

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
Yeah it's good for pretty much anything, I have watched movies in it, played games, browse the internet, and even eat in it and never have really had any problems. I mean everyone in awhile my leg would fall asleep but that's going to happen anytime you sit for a real long period of time haha.

haha well that's not a problem then , would post a picture of . if you don't mind because I want to see how it really looks and not just a display pic

hondarydr

Reaction score
Website
www.thecardking.com
haha well that's not a problem then , would post a picture of . if you don't mind because I want to see how it really looks and not just a display pic

I would love to show you a real picture but unfortunately I'm currently on vacation right now so I can't. I won't be back till next week so unless you still haven't decided by then, then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to show you. However, you could still research that name on google and see if you find any more pics or info about it too. :)

Reactions: iFaTaLiTy-banned

iFaTaLiTy-banned

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
I would love to show you a real picture but unfortunately I'm currently on vacation right now so I can't. I won't be back till next week so unless you still haven't decided by then, then I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to show you. However, you could still research that name on google and see if you find any more pics or info about it too. :)

Thanks man , I will look at it and since you gave it a good review i might end up getting it , its pretty cheap and looks pretty good

Reactions: hondarydr

hondarydr

Reaction score
Website
www.thecardking.com
Thanks man , I will look at it and since you gave it a good review i might end up getting it , its pretty cheap and looks pretty good

Yep no problem, and plus if you don't like it I'm pretty sure Amazon has a 30-day refund on every item they sell! :D

Bubba925

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Website
www.bubbadrk.blogspot.com
http://www.amazon.com/Berkshire-Exe...PC/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1314749571&sr=8-29

I bought a chair just like this one from Staples about two years ago. It is still all together and it is extremely comfortable. I use it in my room for schoolwork, computer stuff, and playing Xbox. You can even lock the chair so it doesn't lean back that much and you can lean back with full support instead of just falling all the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.