Google Adsense??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawliet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Is there a way to cashout from Google Adsense without providing giving them my SSN or Tax Payer Id when I am from the United States?

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
No there isn't.

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
idk someone said before that you only need to if you make 600+ a year but anothe said you need to do it anyways but im banned there so fuck adsense

btw im guessing thats your website in you signature and if i were you i would take those adsense links off before google notices and disables/bans youre account

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
Ive done it ona couple sites actually. Just I THINK its tax fraud.
well dont they have to convert the currency when sending it to you or does it just happen automatically

Lawliet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
idk someone said before that you only need to if you make 600+ a year but anothe said you need to do it anyways but im banned there so fuck adsense

btw im guessing thats your website in you signature and if i were you i would take those adsense links off before google notices and disables/bans youre account

why would they ban me? o_O

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
why would they ban me? o_O
well you have gpt ads on your website and since your website is based on gpt sites they feel that people might click the google ads thinking its related to what your talking about(this also applies to ptc)

Status
Not open for further replies.