Not open for further replies.

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Hi, Justice here. Many of you have been wondering why your offers on various GPT* sites have not been crediting. There could be several reasons why such as:

-Pixels not firing**
-Cookies not being placed
-Cookies not being cleared
-Your completing your offer to quickly
-Your not keeping track of your offers

And many more. But today we're just going to focus on those top 5 reasons.
Before we begin, I want you to download and install a couple of tools necessary for this guide to be successful.

Tool #1: Mozilla FireFox
The FireFox browser is a open-source project created by the company Mozilla for better internet browsing security, speed, and compatibility. Today we're going to use this browser because it is one of the best cookie handling browsers, it's Add-ons***, and many other features.

To download and install the FireFox browser click this link: http://www.firefox.com

Then download and install your version of the FireFox browser based on your operating system, e.g. Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac, Linux.

After your done downloading and installing the FireFox Browser, go on to Tool #2.

Tool #2: Cookie Culler

Cookie Culler is an add-on for the FireFox that will help you keep track of your cookies. It will help you protect various cookies and delete the ones you don't need. To download this add-on you must first have downloaded and installed Tool #1. First click this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookieculler/ which will redirect you to the add-ons portion of Mozilla's site. Next click the green "+' button saying "Add to Firefox". When you click it a popup will appear saying a timer and then you can install it. After installing this add-on you will have to reboot**** your browser.

Tool #3: GreaseMonkey

Greasemonkey is also an add-on for Firefox. Note, for experienced users that use the script called "Just Say No" for Greasemonkey, this bot does not help offers credit, they will have a very low chance of crediting as most offers in today's age have built in timers and that script passes it to fast. Also the script does not give the offer a chance to place it's cookies onto your computer. Back on topic, download the add-on Greasemonkey from this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/ . Use the same instructions as installing Cookie Culler, after waiting and clicking install on the popup, reboot your browser. You should now see a little monkey face in the corner of your screen, either on the bottom-right in your status bar or in the top right corner of your screen. Make sure the monkey is not grayed out, but in color. That means the add-on is turned on.

Tool #4: Tracking Pixel Finder

This is a very important tool. This is what really gets your offers to credit, it's that added boost to help your offers know you completed the offer. Download the script from: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/84081 and click the green install button to the right. Make sure your Greasemonkey add-on is not grayed out, because that's how it is installed. After installing the script you will not need to reboot your browser.

Here's comes the tricky part. Click the down arrow next to the smiling greasemonkey face and select Manage User Scripts.. then find the Tracking Pixel Finder script. Right click it and open it in containing folder. After that right-click the script, which will be ending in .user format, and click edit. Now where it says gaminglagoon.com or prizerebel.com, change that to whichever GPT site your are signed up with, e.g. PrizeTarget.com.
These are located where it says @namespace and @homepage into your gpt site instead of rewards1.com unless that is your GPT site.

Now what this does is makes a green box around the pixels that are tracking your offer completion. Tool #5 lets you make sure those pixels "fire" so they know you completed the offer.

Tool #4: [OPTIONAL] CCleaner

Now this tool is completely optional, but is recommended by most. It helps clear your cookies, cache and other useful things that will help your offer credit, and speed up your PC. http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner and to the right click Download Latest Version.

Download it, Install it, and use what ever settings you want based on your needs. But for offers make sure Cache and Cookies are selected for all browsers for crediting.

Tool #5: Open Image in New Tab

Now this is important. Tool #4 will not work properly without this. It is also a add-on for the FireFox browser. Download and install it like the other add-ons up there and then reboot your browser. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-image-in-new-tab-updat/ . This is the updated version of the add-on which works on FireFox 5.0.1 which is probably the browser you just downloaded. Now to use this right-click on the image and click the new option of Open Image in New Tab.

This is the easy part, but it makes offers take longer. When you see those green boxes with the dot in the middle during an offer, right click it and open the image in a new tab. Then that will make sure that cookie is on your PC!

Always use a new e-mail for offers. It is almost mandatory that you do. A useful bot for creating Yahoo! E-mails is the IR-ID Maker. This is a tool I use for making new e-mails. As long as you don't create hundreds of e-mails at a time you won't get banned from Yahoo! which I doubt you will either way.

Download the IR-ID Maker v3.2 from here: http://www.2shared.com/file/EXSi16sT/IR-IDMakerV32.html

I take no credit for making nor creating that e-mail bot. Use at your own discretion.

When you make emails, they will be in the same folder you extracted the program into under the notepad file Created Bots.txt

The emails will be in the format:

email:password

Just make sure you add @yahoo.com to the e-mail.
DISCLAIMER: I cannot guarantee that all your offers have the box, or that your offer will credit. There is a 99% chance that it will credit if you completed it right. Do this on popups also.

Guide entirely made by me, all tools not made by me but given proper credits.

*= Get Paid To site. A site where you complete surveys, play games, and fun contests for money! And it is all absolutely FREE.
**= Pixels Firing. Offers track your completion by when your pixels fire , and if they do. Also with cookies.
***= Rebooting your Browser means exiting Firefox and opening it up again.

After you complete an offer, make sure to clear your clear your cookies. Protect the cookies with Cookie Culler. To access Cookie Culler go to Tools, and then click cookie Culler. After you protect the cookies you want, delete the others.

This tool is not bad, and it won't get you banned from any GPT, though I'm not guaranteeing it as advised by my magical lawyer senses.

A very good GPT to sign up for is PrizeTarget.

Referral link for PrizeTarget: http://prizetarget.com/members/register.php?ref=Justice

Regular Link: http://PrizeTarget.com

Sign up to either one you choose, doesn't matter :), sign up only if you want to.

Link to other GPTs thread: http://thebotnet.com/make-money/55490-master-list-of-all-gpts/

If you need support just drop me a PM or post here on the thread. I'll post other various guides if you'd like me to.

Press Thanks if you want to, and if I helped you out :).

I will update this whenever needed by the way. And for offers on raffle sites and content Un-lockers, you probably do not have to edit the namespace and @homepage.

Give credits to me and all other sources I used in this thread.

NO RESALE RIGHTS. I WILL SUE YOU IF CLAIM THIS MATERIAL AS YOUR OWN AND RESALE IT.

-Justice-

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
Very well written, any idea if this would help with TP offers crediting?

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Very well written, any idea if this would help with TP offers crediting?

Sorry n00b question, what's TP? If you mean Trialpay, I haven't tested it out yet, since this is a whitehat guide. But it works on most sites. Not all .

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
Sorry n00b question, what's TP? If you mean Trialpay, I haven't tested it out yet, since this is a whitehat guide. But it works on most sites. Not all .

Yep trialpay, just wondering. Any offer you do is whitehat, it just depends how you do it ;)

Reactions: Justice

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Yep trialpay, just wondering. Any offer you do is whitehat, it just depends how you do it ;)

I agree :).
/Request move to Guides and Tutorials.

JTLL3

Reaction score
Nice guide cuz and btw, I haz a legit paypal account now :D

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Nice guide cuz and btw, I haz a legit paypal account now :D

Nice!

If you want more tips my cousin, go on Steam or E-mail me. Thanks for e-mailing me that Math thing b.t.w. Really helped out.

-Justice-

brazil81

Reaction score
Very nice guide. Hopefully this will help with trialpay.

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Very nice guide. Hopefully this will help with trialpay.

As I said above, this MIGHT or MIGHT NOT help with TrialPay.
I haven't tested and if you test it make sure to post here if it works or not.

JTLL3

Reaction score
Nice!

If you want more tips my cousin, go on Steam or E-mail me. Thanks for e-mailing me that Math thing b.t.w. Really helped out.

-Justice-
Can you help me on step 4, I'm kinda confused.

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score

Nightbreed

☀DÃYΨÂLKER☀
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
This is a very nice guide with some useful tips/information. I don't really mess around with GPT's (white-hat) much but I may even try out that referral link of yours that you snuck in there one night to test these methods.

Thank you for sharing - useful.

Reactions: Justice

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
This is a very nice guide with some useful tips/information. I don't really mess around with GPT's (white-hat) much but I may even try out that referral link of yours that you snuck in there one night to test these methods.

Thank you for sharing - useful.

NP :). Lol I put a non referral also. Thanks for signing up under my link if you do, but if you want you can sign up to either one.

Everyone, I'm guessing that for TP offers, try putting the @namespace and @homepage to trialpay.com it should credit then :).

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Make sure you use valid info, not fake name generator. Try realusaaddress.com

Fendi

coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
nice guide.

What's the best browser to use other than Firefox?

Justice

His Majesty
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
nice guide.

What's the best browser to use other than Firefox?

For this guide FireFox is the best, but if you feel you don't like it try Google Chrome. This guide doesn't apply to google chrome if you'd like a Google Chrome version I'd happily post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.