Graphic/Logo design

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceSpencer

Original poster
Reaction score
Hi! I'm willing to design logos for y'all people for low price or some deals in exchange for my logo. Tell me what your design should be about, in which direction it should go and what colors you prefer! Each logo has to be charged, but only how much it is worth to you.

you can negotiate the payment via p.m.

R

rob2k9

Hi! I'm willing to design logos for y'all people for low price or some deals in exchange for my logo. Tell me what your design should be about, in which direction it should go and what colors you prefer! Each logo has to be charged, but only how much it is worth to you.

you can negotiate the payment via p.m.

no one is gonna go for this un less you show past work

there are alot of us gfx designers here u need to stand out

P

petike1

@ Agree with Rob... you need to show up some references before you are ready to charge people for ur services :)

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
nice i check this out later
THEN DON'T FUCKING POST UNTIL YOU'VE CHECKED IT OUT YOU TROLLER.

But seriously. Maybe if you post some newer work. Because that doesn't look too great :(

SpaceSpencer

Original poster
Reaction score
lol yeah suddenly i do. no one starts from 1 to 100 in a second. but if i have jobs, i get practice and see a sence in to get trough tutorials. I'm talentet, i know that. Before i've made that one i didn't know a heck of photoshop. So that's why i offer it for free like a hand in hand job. you get something from me and other way round.

here's the last i did for my blog (like the page if you want to :D) [FONT=&quot]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...92450083.11502.109808639120495&type=1&theater[/FONT]

Sewni

Old School
old school
Reaction score
lol..... um no, no one is going to give you a job for what those look like.. practice on your own then you will become more experienced........

Status
Not open for further replies.