Greens 4 Xpango?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newc5

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
YouthEarning.com
Hello guys. I was wondering if you could sign up as my referrals for the website in my signature? If you did, I'd be willing to do similar things for you? In fact, I can *almost* let you choose anything. Seeing as I do not have a CC, I can't buy anything or pay you by PayPal :( so that's why I'm offering services. I am an excellent writer and am willing to write papers for you (even for school). I can write poems, stories, screenplays and concoct the craziest ideas. I can share the secrets and steps to being an elite entrepreneur. I'm willing to download SC files. I am willing to view YT videos for you using my u2bviews, vagex, enhanceviews accounts. I have about 13k in my u2b views. About 20k in my vagex, and about 400k+ credits in my enhanceviews as well as 200+ subscriber credits. I have a neopets account with over 60k neopoints as well as 250 neocash. I am an artist. I can draw custom Pokemon (and maybe others) for you. I can create sponsored videos. I can host ads on my website for your website. It's fairly new and growing. I can create logos. I can write advertisements. I can give you app ideas. I am willing to do almost* anyything. Have something you may want? List is below and I'll see if I can do it. So far, I've offered 8 different "payments" for you to choose from. I hope somebody responds. I need about 23-25 greens. You must complete one offer. If you go RED, please give a FULL refund of whatever I have done.
If you are truly willing to do this for me, then PM me saying what you want. There's more chance I'll see it.

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Goes under referral zone i think. Find promoguys vcc generator and use that, or check selling forum for VCCs

Kiba

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Hello guys. I was wondering if you could sign up as my referrals for the website in my signature? If you did, I'd be willing to do similar things for you? In fact, I can *almost* let you choose anything. Seeing as I do not have a CC, I can't buy anything or pay you by PayPal :( so that's why I'm offering services. I am an excellent writer and am willing to write papers for you (even for school). I can write poems, stories, screenplays and concoct the craziest ideas. I can share the secrets and steps to being an elite entrepreneur. I'm willing to download SC files. I am willing to view YT videos for you using my u2bviews, vagex, enhanceviews accounts. I have about 13k in my u2b views. About 20k in my vagex, and about 400k+ credits in my enhanceviews as well as 200+ subscriber credits. I have a neopets account with over 60k neopoints as well as 250 neocash. I am an artist. I can draw custom Pokemon (and maybe others) for you. I can create sponsored videos. I can host ads on my website for your website. It's fairly new and growing. I can create logos. I can write advertisements. I can give you app ideas. I am willing to do almost* anyything. Have something you may want? List is below and I'll see if I can do it. So far, I've offered 8 different "payments" for you to choose from. I hope somebody responds. I need about 23-25 greens. You must complete one offer. If you go RED, please give a FULL refund of whatever I have done.
If you are truly willing to do this for me, then PM me saying what you want. There's more chance I'll see it.

If you're that talented, why the fk are you on a forum begging for people to sign up under you instead of using those talents to get a real job.

:curt:
:coolface:

EDIT: what the fk happened to our precious troll face :((
coolfacey.png

newc5

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
YouthEarning.com
If you're that talented, why the fk are you on a forum begging for people to sign up under you instead of using those talents to get a real job.

:curt:
:coolface:

It's because I'm only 15. JUST turned 15 about a month ago. I can't find any customer bases.. do you think I should set up a site for it? I started one for my Pokemon drawings .. :( nobody really wants to hire a 15 year old and nobody really knows I exist.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
be more creative man... :) try using CPA's i know you can do better than begging other people to join under your referral...

I experience it also... promote it to facebook or twitter, try anything and everything there are lots of ways.

good luck! :)

newc5

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
YouthEarning.com
thanks for encouragement you guys! I will use my talents, I think and promote them here! It's a start..

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I moved this to Referral Zone seeing as your trying to get people to do something for you, and you will be doing something for them in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.