Not open for further replies.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
This is a guide that requires little to no effort and will earn you a lot of money in no time.

Here is how it work:

Click Here and download the software.
(the file is uploaded to cnet.com so I don't think a virus scan is necessary)

easyhideip2.jpg

A full version will be good, but a free one will do the trick for 3 days.

Then use the software to change your IP address and download your own files.

Probably the best one will be the US IPs because they do payout the most, but if you find it easier to download from other IPs go for it.

So far people that have done this have not been caught, but there is a possibility if a lot of people use this method to get saturated because of the limited supply of IPs. Be careful when you do this.

The easiest way to make money with this is the CODP offer because it only needs an email submit and you can do this very easily. Also there is another offer that only asks you to print out a document. I understand you might wast ink and paper in doing that, but the reality is you can earn more than you will spend.
(normal ink cartridge = 200-400 pages)

NOTE: Make sure you clear your cookies every time before you download a file. You can use the ad-dons that Mozilla has if you are a Firefox user. If you're not I highly suggest you become one.

NOTE: Do not download like crazy. Try not to be top 3 or 5 in the daily earnings chart. The most you should shoot for in one day is $30.

NOTE: Do not use the same IPs, twice in one day and do not use them the next day either. Make a note of the once you use one day and then use different ones the next day.

NOTE: If you do find out the full version and you use it, make sure you do not cash out on more than $80 because otherwise you would have to file taxes. Also make sure you do not make more than $599 because if you do the system will prompt you to file taxes and if you do not, you will be in legal trouble.

***This guide is for educational purpose only. I will not be responsible for any actions you take such as fraud, spam, illegal actions, actions that will get you banned, in trouble with the law, etc.

cartera

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
im trying to get the full version< but no luck if anyone has PM me thanks.

and great post

Coden

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I can guarantee you if you use proxies such as those....you will get banned.

stormshellx

Reaction score
Website
ssxstudios.com
im trying to get the full version< but no luck if anyone has PM me thanks.

and great post
*cough* piratebay *cough*...i think that idea is worse then just changing your mac address on your router if you have one and you are using DSL/Broadband/Cable....I made an easy 2000 dollars from doing that ripping off CPAlead and ripping off gamevance...now the gamevance get your system serial number...so you can't do that method anymore...yeah ik it blows...well made 5.40 putting in crap information. are we allowed to download our own files without getting banned? i did that...I hope i dont get banned...I'd be heated pissed....cashle pulled the same garbage on me...and I played legit the whole time and what did they do? THEY STILL BANNED ME!

gajini

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
COPD offer is not available anymore.Also uploadee admin has removed most of the offers for USA and now only there are 5 offers which I think can't be completed with proxies.

savana

Reaction score
why is this still happening to me even that i use cc cleaner to clean my cookies!!

unledcth.jpg

can you tell me e sulution please!!!

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
why is this still happening to me even that i use cc cleaner to clean my cookies!!

unledcth.jpg

can you tell me e sulution please!!!

This can be happening for a couple of reasons. You might be inputing incorrect emails, some offers require an email from yahoo, gmail or hotmail. If you do not have one I suggest you make one. Another reason can be that the IP address(assuming you're using the program) has already completed the offer, and the system does not allow you to do it again. If the IP is yours then try doing it after resetting your modem (Power off for 10 seconds and Power it back on). Finally it could be because there is a set number of completions allowed in one day, if the limit is reached the offer can not be completed any more by any one.

You can use the ad-dons that Mozilla has

what addon you use?

I would use and actually I do use CC Cleaner to clean the cookies. Or tweak the options on mozilla to automatically clean the cookies every time you close your browser.

COPD offer is not available anymore.Also uploadee admin has removed most of the offers for USA and now only there are 5 offers which I think can't be completed with proxies.

You are correct. However there are still offers there that you can use. There is the option of choosing offers once you reach $10 of balance, which means if you know that you can do one offer easier than another you can choose it and if you are in US the minimum payout will be $.40 for you, which is good, considering what you are doing.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Don't tell me what you're going to do and stop trying to up your posts. Contribute with something useful and you will have posts in no time!

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
You guys, got the uploadee's admin adscendmedia account suspended, good job you won't get paid plus now all the offers are ruined.

cyberzen

Reaction score
Interested, bookmarked this page, I might do this sometime to monetize,
thanks for the info.

SirFawkAlot

Senior
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
You guys, got the uploadee's admin adscendmedia account suspended, good job you won't get paid plus now all the offers are ruined.

What he said. You guys are only hurting yourselves by using this stupid method.

Status
Not open for further replies.