Guide to Free Netflix for Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
Tired of paying for Netflix, but not willing enough to let go of its movies-in-your-fingertips convenience?

I will show you step-by-step and picture-by-picture and how to get free Netflix for life like a :ballin:, all for a one time payment of $5 for everyone who meets these following REQUIREMENTS:

SUBS:

• 10+ Posts
Non-Subs:

• 25+ Posts
------

Some FACTS about the method:

• Must have a Paypal Verified Account
  • NO need for credit cards or VCCs
  • NO investment, except for the ebook itself
  • NO money in the Paypal Account needed, as in $0 :biggrin:
  • NO making brand new Paypals with the etrade method.
  • Totally different from Fang's method

REVIEWS:

h4xFr33 said:
23:13 h4xFr33: pinoy i already read your ebook
23:13 h4xFr33: i approve

allout80 said:
Readability: 9/10
Easy to read and there maybe some grammar mistakes but trust me you won't even notice them.

Depth: 10/10
Very highly in depth guide. Shows multiple steps with screen shots so easy to understand, Guide tells how to do all things with links to extra to help you on your way.

Uniqueness: 10/10
This method is very unique and I doubt anyone has heard of it before and I doubt anyone will figure it out without the guide.

Method Difficulty: 10/10
The method explained in this guide is super easy! Anyone can do it. Also it will only take about 5-10 minutes so it really doesn't take up any time.

Overall Score: 10/10

Overall I would say BUY THIS GUIDE! It does as it promise's it will give you Netflix for Life.
Layout

w0e90.png

Layout is acceptable in the exploit.The guide is divided in chapters. Very easy to follow and read.

Quality
w0e90.png

The quality of this guide is exceptional. The guide includes very detailed instructions and step by step to the exploit. It also contains very pictures to help you get started.

Originality
w0e90.png

The guide does not contain any known methods released on TBN. A very nice and original backround that fits the theme of this guide.

Method Difficulty
w0e90.png

The guide is very easy to use and follow. It is very detailed with specific instructions and pictures. It is so easy a caveman can do it. You will not have trouble if you read the guide carefully.

Overall
w0e90.png

This guide is very easy to read and follow. Nothing hard or complicated.It contains a good layout with detailed pictures in the guide. It is a very easy method that was never releassed on TBN. Guide is written in neat format with no gramar mistakes. I recommend this guide you would regret getting it. It is so easy to follow even the newest people to the web would be able to do this and follow the steps easily.​

FORMAT
It's been written very nicely, it's easy for anyone to read this eBook.
★★★★★/5

USEFULNESS
This eBook is amazing. It goes in enough detail so that there is almost no chance you'll mess up. It even tells you how to redo this method too.
★★★★★/5

PRICING
This eBook is available for only $9, which is totally worth it. Something like this should be sold for much more.
★★★★★/5

OVERALL
Overall, this eBook is a good buy. You get more than you would've expected.
★★★★★/5

I accept both Paypal and Alertpay.

ttpm15

Senior
senior
Reaction score
will the first one to reply get a free guide ?
im thinking about getting a ps3 slim since the price drop, this guide would make my experience with ps3 a whole lot better.

anyway good luck with your guide

p/s : if you want to give me a free guide, i will post a review

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Layout

w0e90.png

Layout is acceptable in the exploit.The guide is divided in chapters. Very easy to follow and read.

Quality
w0e90.png

The quality of this guide is exceptional. The guide includes very detailed instructions and step by step to the exploit. It also contains very pictures to help you get started.

Originality
w0e90.png

The guide does not contain any known methods released on TBN. A very nice and original backround that fits the theme of this guide.

Method Difficulty
w0e90.png

The guide is very easy to use and follow. It is very detailed with specific instructions and pictures. It is so easy a caveman can do it. You will not have trouble if you read the guide carefully.

Overall
w0e90.png

This guide is very easy to read and follow. Nothing hard or complicated.It contains a good layout with detailed pictures in the guide. It is a very easy method that was never releassed on TBN. Guide is written in neat format with no gramar mistakes. I recommend this guide you would regret getting it. It is so easy to follow even the newest people to the web would be able to do this and follow the steps easily.​

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
Shit yo will this get my paypal limited? Involve charging back?

Not at all, I've been using this method for months and still no limited/chargebacks.

JayAllDay

Senior
senior
Reaction score
if i use the guide do i have to keep changing accounts every month or can i just keep renewing 1 account?

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
if i use the guide do i have to keep changing accounts every month or can i just keep renewing 1 account?

You would have to keep changing accounts every month, but this guide can literally get get you an account within 5 minutes, you don't even need to change IPs or make a new verified PP account.

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
You would have to keep changing accounts every month, but this guide can literally get get you an account within 5 minutes, you don't even need to change IPs or make a new verified PP account.

TBH this is not worth it then.

Reactions: murdomeek

gtrider92

Veteran
veteran
Reaction score
sounds like a nice deal. might be interested after i receive money today :)

murdomeek

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
so this is scamming Netflix?
am i correct?

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
FORMAT
It's been written very nicely, it's easy for anyone to read this eBook.
★★★★★/5

USEFULNESS
This eBook is amazing. It goes in enough detail so that there is almost no chance you'll mess up. It even tells you how to redo this method too.
★★★★★/5

PRICING
This eBook is available for only $9, which is totally worth it. Something like this should be sold for much more.
★★★★★/5

OVERALL
Overall, this eBook is a good buy. You get more than you would've expected.
★★★★★/5

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
sounds like a nice deal. might be interested after i receive money today :)
Just PM me anytime bro:bigsmile:

so this is scamming Netflix?
am i correct?
It's not scamming per se, but rather a safer and more efficient method in getting and cancelling monthly trials without the use of disposable credit cards, virtual credit cards, etrade verified paypal accounts, or any other known methods.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
hey pinoypayter are you pinoy?

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
Changed the payment of $6 for everyone who meets these following REQUIREMENTS:

SUBS:

• 50+ Posts
Non-Subs:

• 75+ Posts
--------AND

• 1 Rep and/or 1 Thanks

V

vipkris

You could buy netflix... Or go to a free tv watching website... theres tonnes...

littlemiget

Old School
old school
Reaction score
how about you make my account for me and ill pay $6

pinoypayter

Original poster
Reaction score
bump /10char

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
is this a leeched guide? there are hundreds of ebooks about this subject. all with the same info so what is this original or leeched?

Status
Not open for further replies.