billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
I made this post in the freebie section:
http://thebotnet.com/freebie-feed/71385-canada-free-gift-card-s-to/
If you were Canadian and took advantage of it, check your mailbox!

I ordered a lot of them and they are starting to arrive today. Each one is worth $5. This is gonna be sick.

GdwK2l.jpg

billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Mine were dated as shipped on August 5th from Burnaby, BC to Ontario

Anthony

Reaction score
Had $15 worth and then realized that it was for CA only :/

How much $ did you get total by the end of the promotion?

billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
If I get them all, I got...well I'll wait and see but it's enough to get some high end electronics lol

Anthony

Reaction score
Ye... I figured that you'd say something like that. Every time there is a sweet promotion I always find your raping the heck out of it. Congrats!

As a side note, I know that a lot of retails have a limit on the # (50 where I'm working) of gift cards you can use in a transaction so don't expect to walk in with a shoe box of GC's and expect to walk out with a $1,000 TV set. Have pity on the poor cashier.

OBSIDIAN

Subscriber
senior
Reaction score
Ye... I figured that you'd say something like that. Every time there is a sweet promotion I always find your raping the heck out of it. Congrats!

As a side note, I know that a lot of retails have a limit on the # (50 where I'm working) of gift cards you can use in a transaction so don't expect to walk in with a shoe box of GC's and expect to walk out with a $1,000 TV set. Have pity on the poor cashier.
Future Shop has a limit of 3 Gift Cards per purchase, but you can combine all of them together, if the cashier says otherwise, they're lying.

I'm expecting only around $200 in GC's, haven't gotten any yet.

billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score

lol i don't want to walk in and try to order something with a whole stack of $5 gift cards...looks kinda embarrassing, haha. I am going to try to use them on the website since it's free shipping anyways

The gift cards work at bestbuy.ca too. I tested them.

Anthony

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many FB accounts do you have? Any idea how I can add a lot of people from a list of emails I have?

billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many FB accounts do you have? Any idea how I can add a lot of people from a list of emails I have?

I have 22 active facebook accounts (had like 40 but they get closed).
Just paste the list in the invite friends box and send. It will friend request all the people who belong to those emails. All my accounts have like 1500 people on it i dont even know.

billcosby

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Received 4 more yesterday and hoping to receive more today. Up to $35 now.

yuwanttoknow

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
i got 2 there at my cousins house since i live in america but i was in canada on vacation the week this happend :D

harzored

Reaction score
I got $80 worth of giftcards, i found out of this promotion late otherwise i would of raped it soo hard, but i guess its something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.