Hello folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I don't know if the nature of this forum is more black hat then it is white hat, but really, I guess I'd like to fit more in the "grey hat" section. :p

I run an online MMO that's gaining in popularity and am looking for ways to boost the popularity, so that's the main reason for my coming here.

Looking forward to speaking to you all!
Ricky

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
what kind of mmo?

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
It's a music MMO.. Players take control of their own bands, run their own record label, etc.

Honeylover

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Circus.. Sounds like a cool MMO. I would like to check it out sometime..

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
Thanks. :) I don't want to get banned or warned or anything for spreading links, but if you search "music mmo" on Google, it's the fourth result. :p

lilc800

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Thanks. :) I don't want to get banned or warned or anything for spreading links, but if you search "music mmo" on Google, it's the fourth result. :p

Give us the link.. You won't get in trouble Unless you spam it and also put it in your sig to promote

If I am lying tell the mod to warn me :p cause i want it lol

Is this it? http://rocktycoon.com/

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't sure if posting links was allowed for someone so new. But yep, that's it.

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
Good deal. Thanks. :) I see your user title says "I leech bots" ... Not sure if me asking is allowed, but you wouldn't happen to know the direction to point me to on downloading an auto-vote for topsite lists, would you? ;) I don't mind paying for one, I just want one that's good.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just now realized there are multiple people with that exact same user title. So, I guess you probably aren't the "go to" guy when it comes to bots. :p My apologies.

jwheeler333

Reaction score
Lol yeah it bases your title off how many posts you've made. But all is good. And BTW I'm liking you'r site so far.

UndeadCircus

Original poster
Reaction score
Thanks pal! I appreciate that! It's all 100% custom coded and designed by myself. You won't find the script or design anywhere else on the internet. :) It took about a year and a half to make it a reality, so when someone tells me how much they enjoy it, it makes me feel pretty great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.