Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
i just wanted to say hello to every one on the botnet im very new

R

rob2k9

i just wanted to say hello to every one on the botnet im very new

well let me say hi back to you MLGLazor

and welcome to the community thanks a lot for joining and becoming a part of this great forum

i hope you have a great time on the site and maybe make a little money along the way as well as making friends

please if you ever need help feel free to pm me as soon as you can or post a visitor msg on my wall :)

you are more than welcome to ad me as a friend on here as well if you would like :)

have a nice time and a good day :)

A

Almighty

Welcome to tbn! I suggest you to start with reading the rules . Have fun here on TBN !

xoxo Almighty

MLGLazor

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome

wat would be the best thing to do on this,everything is a little bit complicated with all of the various forums and stuff, what i would really like to do is to become an efficient hacker like some people,

i would add you if i new how to :D

R

rob2k9

Thanks for the warm welcome

wat would be the best thing to do on this,everything is a little bit complicated with all of the various forums and stuff, what i would really like to do is to become an efficient hacker like some people,

i would add you if i new how to :D

first of all this is not really a hacking forum all tho some like me do hack we are manly a botting and money making site

and you can ad me on msn if you would like at [email protected] or in the user profile you can ad me as a friend on here

MLGLazor

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
yes, that wat i mean

well let me say hi back to you MLGLazor

and welcome to the community thanks a lot for joining and becoming a part of this great forum

i hope you have a great time on the site and maybe make a little money along the way as well as making friends

please if you ever need help feel free to pm me as soon as you can or post a visitor msg on my wall :)

you are more than welcome to ad me as a friend on here as well if you would
have a nice time and a good day :)
So wat is it that you in oarticular do exactly??

R

rob2k9

yes, that wat i mean

So wat is it that you in oarticular do exactly??

well if you mean on this forum i am in now way staff or anything like that i am just a nice guy and a helpful member

if you mean me my self i do most thing

i code web pages
i program bots and apps
i do gfx design
i am a still life and hand drawn artist
i am all so a hacker for fun and learning

anything else you would like to know ? i am more than happy to answer any questions you have

MLGLazor

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
well if you mean on this forum i am in now way staff or anything like that i am just a nice guy and a helpful member

if you mean me my self i do most thing

i code web pages
i program bots and apps
i do gfx design
i am a still life and hand drawn artist
i am all so a hacker for fun and learning

anything else you would like to know ? i am more than happy to answer any questions you have

No im okay thank you for not being annoyed at my questions

AKIRADEATH

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Welcome to TBN! :)
Also bumping around...

Status
Not open for further replies.