Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy dk

Original poster
Reaction score
hello every one ,
i'm a memeber on postloop and i already cashed out
now i have about 210 points wich worth more than 10
and my rating is 4 because a stupid admin rate me with 2.7 !!
any why what can i do to have a rating more than the avrige ratin wich is 4.32 !??
any suggestions ??

iWin

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Join a new forum and post HQ posts. The admin will rate you and you'll get enough to cashout.

Kiba

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Oh Oh! Me! Me! I didn't have high enough rating because a stupid azz nerdy admin rated me low so I just pmed a good admin on one of the other forums i was subscribed to and was just like "hey, i plan to be on the forum for a long time and will contribute tons. Will you please give me a good postloop rating?" or something like that. It worked to!

*Remember that the admin has to be nice for this to work*

Goodluck!

badboy dk

Original poster
Reaction score
humm good idea i will try it
+ i gess that i need 5 rating from at last 2 admin to get more that the average rating right ?

M i k e Y

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
PixelColl.com
+ i gess that i need 5 rating from at last 2 admin to get more that the average rating right ?
I guess that I need 5 ratings from at least 2 admins to get more than the average rating, right?

I've text-colored 'red' the ones you typed wrong.

Some admin also marked me 2.0 before because of my stupid spelling. :( Now, I'm starting to use auto-speller for Firefox.. XD

I suggest that you get an auto-spelling checker. If you're using Firefox, you can download a plugin for that. If you're using another browser like Chrome, I guess there's an available extension for that too. Otherwise, you can download a spelling checker software for your computer.

omarfw

Reaction score
Website
www.gamermc.com
hello every one ,
i'm a memeber on postloop and i already cashed out
now i have about 210 points wich worth more than 10
and my rating is 4 because a stupid admin rate me with 2.7 !!
any why what can i do to have a rating more than the avrige ratin wich is 4.32 !??
any suggestions ??

You don't seem to understand how ratings work. The admins are rating you on your post quality, which includes your grammar.

If your posts resemble anything like this one, I am not surprised they gave you a 2.7

You are being paid to provide content to their forum. You have to prove that your posts are worth the money to the admins so they will help you out with a good rating.

Postloop is NOT a casual way to make easy money. If you want to make money you have to put effort into it. It is more akin to an actual job.

Reactions: izzypopa

rpsc

Reaction score
i was on postloop months ago. they require too much. complaining about my post being too short. how long can my response to a person's question be? i am not going to write an essay for just a few cents that they pay.

badboy dk

Original poster
Reaction score
well okey i'll use auto-spelling checker
sorry for my bad spelling because english is my 3rd language !!

Status
Not open for further replies.