Help with Ebay suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lockerzking

Original poster
I used Ebay for a while and now they are checking to see if i am over 18. I have to provide driver license or ID or something. Everytime i make a new account it gets suspended in less then 15 minutes. Is there anyway i could start using ebay again?

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I used Ebay for a while and now they are checking to see if i am over 18. I have to provide driver license or ID or something. Everytime i make a new account it gets suspended in less then 15 minutes. Is there anyway i could start using ebay again?

Clear/reset your connection/comp etc then commit some identity fraud. Or get a fakeish ID.

C

Chicken

Original poster
Hmm, all I can say is to clear cookies, flash cookies and reset your router for a new ip, and maybe then you can :)

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
If your using the same paypal, then ofc you'll get suspended lol.

D

Danmota

Original poster
its the IP lockerz...they monitor shit so closely..they saw that u were logged from the same ip, i think.

L

lockerzking

Original poster
its the IP lockerz...they monitor shit so closely..they saw that u were logged from the same ip, i think.

I hope its just the IP, In the guide Serb gave me it says make a whole new paypal and bank account. I cannot do that lol

D

Danmota

Original poster
well i opened a whole new ebay account with new paypal and bank account, and i got a message saying the ip matches ip from last account.LOL.owned.and they tried limitin my sellin priviliges lol

gtrider92

Veteran
veteran
Reaction score
ive been banned many times. i made a new account a while ago and they just gave up and just let me start buying and selling again. lol guess i made so many they got tired.

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
ive been banned many times. i made a new account a while ago and they just gave up and just let me start buying and selling again. lol guess i made so many they got tired.

Its automated.. how could the computers get tired.
computerrunningslow.jpg

gtrider92

Veteran
veteran
Reaction score
well maybe i made the computer tired, because they stopped banning me

Status
Not open for further replies.