Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzaz007

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Hey fellow TBN'ers, I am creating a fake bot for paypal, and this is what I've got so far:

View attachment Paypalmoneyadder.exe

(Virus scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...a5567f9ec3431dfaadf6147cb0e2870ac9-1314578607 )

Download it if you want to see ^.^

Anyways, I can code enough to make it so when the button is pressed, the textbox deploys.

But, now what I need to do is to make it so the "Verify" button checks to see if the forms are filled out.

Then, I need it so that you have to press the "Verify" button before the "Add money" button can be pressed (succesfully).

Thank you to anyone that can help, and if anyone can help me learn VB, then I will give you a tad bit of money for your assistance. Thank you!

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score

Hax

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I'll PM you with some code/advice.

EDIT: PMed.

pizzaz007

Old School
Original poster
old school
senior
Reaction score
Thank you all! Virus scan posted. I didn't even think about virus scan when I originally posted this :p

K

KamaluNg

Hey fellow TBN'ers, I am creating a fake bot for paypal, and this is what I've got so far:

View attachment 4632

(Virus scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...a5567f9ec3431dfaadf6147cb0e2870ac9-1314578607 )

Download it if you want to see ^.^

Anyways, I can code enough to make it so when the button is pressed, the textbox deploys.

But, now what I need to do is to make it so the "Verify" button checks to see if the forms are filled out.

Then, I need it so that you have to press the "Verify" button before the "Add money" button can be pressed (succesfully).

Thank you to anyone that can help, and if anyone can help me learn VB, then I will give you a tad bit of money for your assistance. Thank you!

Double click on your form. it should say

Code:
private sub form1_loading.... etc

end sub

Then type in:

Code:
private sub form1_loading.... etc
AddMoneyButton.enabled = false
end sub

Then for your button to verify:

Code:
if textbox1.text = "" then
msgbox("Please enter your Paypal Email")
elseif textbox2.text = "" then
msgbox("Please enter your Paypal Password")
elseif textbox1.text.contains("@") then
AddMoneyButton.enabled = True

WhateverStartsYourProgram here.

end if

I just gave you the code to use but it should explain itself.

H

H4x0rzRev

Hey man if you still need help just shoot me a pm and i can tv you and help with your code if you still need. K

xAlphaPlayerx

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Might want to add some code to make it so if the textboxes are empty it won't start. (Adds a little realism)
Yes, but i have a lot of work :D

In two days i've learned more VB than in all my life, all thanks to TheBotNet.

Thanks to everyone!

K

KamaluNg

Haha I understand. Keep up the learning :D try howtostartprograming.com if anything, Great for VB.Net

Status
Not open for further replies.