Not open for further replies.

PixelPirate

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
You trolls know who the hell you are. Im sick of you and If I could I would punch you in the fucking throat. TBN staff needs to take care of them...it really is affecting the community. I used to think it was funny, but it's to the point to where you can't visit a thread without seeing 2-3 post's that are completely useless and unneeded.

Staff, you have a ban option for a reason but it seems you have forgotten about it. You must climb to the top trollapolis and smite these people down!

Safety, I honestly dont care what the fuck you do. You can close this one too...but at least allow people to express their opinion without going "omg Drama" and closing it because your scared people are actually gonna express their true opinion. TBN needs reform and if your too scared to face that, then obviously you don't need to be on staff.

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Just leave.
You would help by leaving. U DA SPAMMER!

PixelPirate

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
No, Im the warrior who CARES!

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
If you care to much more you'll be infracted for spamming :curt: You making threads helps nothing, trolling is on the INTERNET not just TBN, TBN is actually not nearly as bad as other forums, so if your leaving TBN because of trolls you might as well get your internet shut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.