$hitcash Strategy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spic

Original poster
Shitcash Strategy's

Method 1:

Go to hackforums.net sign up and make an account if you have not already. Make a few posts (5), Now start a thread in the freebies/giveaways section with a misleading but true subject, for example: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1631769.

Make sure you have them post first so it bumps your thread as step 1, then tell them to use a "PM" link to you, telling them they want the guide, simply reply with your fileice link and say any other needed explanation, you will get 10's of messages within minutes, enjoy!

Why Hackforums? hackforums is filled with scammers, leechers, and a lot of members, more members = more dumbasses - more dumbasses = more downloads - More downloads = More cash.

Method 2

This method is very public, but i do not think people realize the power in this method. Ok so what you need to do is stay tuned for any shocking or "censored" event that takes place. Stay updated with celebrity news sites, teen sites, etc. (P.S. Nip Slips Work Great!)

Now when the event happens - AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN, to beat competitors, make a .rar or .zip file and put in a small movie/trailer or whatever, or the actual clip of what your trying to provide if you actually have it, now make a video in Windows Movie Maker, Make sure you put at least one picture to use as thumbnail in your video of the event, now add a title screen, and make it say something like "I would get banned from youtube if i uploaded here, for full REAL uncensored version, download it from the description below". Now , then make sure you upload it on youtube "blalala - UNCENSORED (FULL DOWNLOAD)" or something along those lines. And set the picture of the actual clip as the thumbnail for the video. Watch the downloads come in!

Sub Method:

Provide a REAL uncensored video in the download,so that people will comment saying its legit!

Sub Method 2: Put a readme.txt with a movie clip titled "<whatever your event is> - uncensored" then put a password on it!, they will read the readme.txt and you will put: for the password for the video file download it here: <insert sharecash link>..double profit!

NOTE: The nicki minaj nip slip with sub method 1 got me 74 dollars in a day. :)

Niska5

Reaction score
Website
www.helltitan.com
tried both once they rarely work and when they work they work good

playerguz

Reaction score
These method are cheap and I hate when people do this. On youtube people don't tend to fall for cheap methods like this much. The second I see a PPD link I say screw it.

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Cool bro.Gonna try the first method :p

Status
Not open for further replies.