How can I verify my Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytro360

Original poster
Reaction score
What new methods are there to verify your Paypal for free? Any help would be appreciated?

RomaineM

Registered
Reaction score
You need a bank account or a credit card. You can't transfer or receive anything without verifying now. PayPal has cracked down on basically every method in the US. I think there's a method for Canadians, but I doubt it works. Just get a credit card or open a bank account.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
E-trade still works as far as I know. A bank account is enough unless you get limited and need to verify your location. Make a Canadian paypal if u dont have the money for a VBA/VCC to verify paypal/lift limits. If your planning on receiving big payments, use real info, and get your parents to get you a bank account.

Mmo01

Senior
senior
Reaction score
A bank account is a best way for you to verify your paypal. Other ways will lead you to limits.

kytro360

Original poster
Reaction score
Someone did the etrade method for me but then I got limited so I called Paypal and they took it away. Does anyone know someother sites to open up a bank account for free?

Hmm Im thinking of opening a canadian paypal just to send money to it and buy a product Ive been dying to get. Whats the difference between a canadian and u.s. paypals? And do I need to put a canadian address or...?

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
All sites like that will get you limited, keep in mind thats what paypal wants so of course not all methods will be patched. Use fake info, get limited, lose all your money.

Lightness

Banned
Reaction score
E-trade method (I got lucky :D)or VCC with $2 or more.

Skander

Reaction score
again, don't try using any free websites and fake info, you will only lose your money.
use legit info.. :L
don't listen to anything about bypassing or shit.

kytro360

Original poster
Reaction score
I did the etrade method too and it worked but then some duded hacked my account and sent all my money to his paypal so I opened a claimed then when I won it I got limited.

Do you know of anyone whos willing to sell me a VCC that can verify Paypal?

kytro360

Original poster
Reaction score
But I want someone who will give me the VCC then once Im verified Ill pay them

Status
Not open for further replies.