Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I wanna play free psp games(ISOs) but I looked on google and it says it's illegal. Like how illegal is it. Is it like really bad or something.

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
I wanna play free psp games(ISOs) but I looked on google and it says it's illegal. Like how illegal is it. Is it like really bad or something. I really wanna play ISOs but how bad is it?

You'll be fine, I used to do it all the time so I could hack them. Just don't go selling pirated games on Craigslist or Ebay. THAT will get you in big trouble.

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I posted this on a Psp forum and this guys is making me all nervous with legal talk and saying they could look at all the ips from the site I download from and track me.

Also I download GBA Roms and ISOs and my bro is telling me not to because he says it's illegal. How can I convince him to let me do it?

And also, is emuparadise a safe site to download from.

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I posted this on a Psp forum and this guys is making me all nervous with legal talk and saying they could look at all the ips from the site I download from and track me.

Also I download GBA Roms and ISOs and my bro is telling me not to because he says it's illegal. How can I convince him to let me do it?

And also, is emuparadise a safe site to download from.

Well, downloading is always a risk, especially with newer titles on torrent websites. If I were you, I'd stay away from that. Look for games on warez forums with a good rep, like WBB. If you don't feel comfortable, use proxies or a VPN to browse for and download your games. I can't tell you what to tell your brother, I don't really know. You guys probably download music, movies and software already, games aren't any worse.

I'm not saying you're 100% safe, but the chances of anything happening are very, very slim.

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Well, downloading is always a risk, especially with newer titles on torrent websites. If I were you, I'd stay away from that. Look for games on warez forums with a good rep, like WBB. If you don't feel comfortable, use proxies or a VPN to browse for and download your games. I can't tell you what to tell your brother, I don't really know. You guys probably download music, movies and software already, games aren't any worse.

I'm not saying you're 100% safe, but the chances of anything happening are very, very slim.
How do I get a proxy?

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Just download HotSpotShield and use that, you'll be fine.
Ok, thanks for helping, I just found out that the site I get my stuff from has links to megaupload for downloads so no need to hide anymore :D
I give you thanks for trying to help

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
everything is illegal when you considering to use those .iso files :D

Suwaro626

Reaction score
Nothing's going to happen. You don't really see people getting arrested for pirated movies or songs. The only people who are are the idiots who download millions of songs and movies and brag about it. I used to download my ISOs from demonoid and this other site I can't remember.

HayatoDB

Registered
Reaction score
Depends where you got those isos, try to download per torrent from private trackers.

Ace12

Senior
senior
Reaction score
nah man no shit will happen and if you do get in trouble just say "Educational Purposes" :D

trehouse

Reaction score
It should not be bad at all. People put isos on the web usually for backup purposes anyways. Like the first guy said if you try to sell them then it will be trouble. If you download from a site that says "delete in 24 hours" or something just extract the iso and delete the rar/zip/whatever file just to be sure.

psufootball

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
So long as you aren't being stupid about it (bragging about downloading them, trying to sell them online, etc.) you'll be fine.

PrizeLover

Registered
Reaction score
I burn over 500 wii games, and over 50 psp iso along with thousands and thousands of roms from sega, snes, n64. You wont get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.