How do you download files from Sharecash or Uploadee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsabil18

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
j.gs
Hey guys,

I was wondering how can i download files from sites like sharecash and uploadee ? Because whenever i try to download a file from anyone of these sites the download never shows up. So i am asking how do you download files from sites like sharecash ? And if there is, what is the best way to download from these type of sites ?

- Salsabil18

choboplayer

Alcoholic
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
You have to do the survey or one of the offers. If none show you might have software blocking those ads/offers, you must disable it. Then after that just do whatever the offer is asking from you and once you do it wait about 1-3 min for the offer to credit and the page will unlock itself, allowing you to download the file.

Salsabil18

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
j.gs
You have to do the survey or one of the offers. If none show you might have software blocking those ads/offers, you must disable it. Then after that just do whatever the offer is asking from you and once you do it wait about 1-3 min for the offer to credit and the page will unlock itself, allowing you to download the file.

Okay thanks, what is the best and easiest offer ?

it also depends where you live?

United States of America

I2ocks7ar

Registered
Reaction score
Yes I need a really easy offer too, and how come it doesn't work in Europe?

choboplayer

Alcoholic
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
it works pretty much for all countries there is however a difference in the offers I know Europe some countries only have the phone offer (enter your # and they send you txts for ever) and some others have many more. I know uploadee has an offer where you just have to print something and everything else unlocks, do not know what it is called through. Look for similar offers and you will succeed.

jwheeler333

Reaction score
I have had the same issue (as I am sure many other have had) as well. In my experience they are all a bit finicky. Basically just try them all until one works. I know :/ , it sucks.

Salsabil18

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
j.gs
I just tried to download a file from uploadee.... i did the Survey and even the RewardsTV one. And the download still didn't unlock :/

jwheeler333

Reaction score
Uploadee seems to still be a bit buggy. I've had it fail to tell me the survey went through before, however I was able to go ahead hit "X" on the survey box and continue with my download as normal. Maybe the same has happened to you. Just try downloading it as normal and see if it goes through.

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Personally, I hate ALL sites with those surveys, but some people can't get it through their head that you make miniscule amounts with everyone getting scared off before they take the survey. But, if you must click one, click on the says "complete 2 pages" and click "skip offer" or whatever as much as possible. also, put semi-legit info and not like "address: 123 Seasame St." because the site can detect it. hopefully I helped :)

alsoyoutube

Reaction score
i only did once and i wasnt even sure if i was gonna be able to download

Status
Not open for further replies.