Senior
senior
Reaction score
pmed u
check it

Reactions: Duinton
T

Tactical

Why are people spreading this it will get patched ! To many lee hers andassholes who tell leechers the exploit

Grotoy

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Why are people spreading this it will get patched ! To many lee hers andassholes who tell leechers the exploit
^^ this
But don't abuse em' a lot...It is fair to tell peeps.. but 'stiantha' ain't a leecher... i pretty much think he's gonna be a good member on TBN... Well; 1 moar person who knows about it now...

Duinton

Original poster
Reaction score
Tactical, lol, yeah i guess that's true, but i wont start selling them, i will use them myself, but you got a point, i may start selling them tho, but that was not the reason i wanted to know how to do it, im gonna use them ;)

^^ this
But don't abuse em' a lot...It is fair to tell peeps.. but 'stiantha' ain't a leecher... i pretty much think he's gonna be a good member on TBN... Well; 1 moar person who knows about it now...

Thank you vey much for saying that, +rep ;)

T

Tactical

thanks a +rep back too. i just dont want leechers(not you) to know about it. partially to help this is by posting new stuff in the premium section of this forum.i am waitingto get paid so i can get premium.

Duinton

Original poster
Reaction score
by Premium you mean Subscriber right ?

and yes, that's true :D

T

Tactical

yah that is what i mean :) i just joined and want the full expirience of TBN.

Duinton

Original poster
Reaction score
i am just wondering about one thing, can you like get caught using a VCC at a offer, i have a offer i can do with a VCC now, but im just thinking like can i somehow get in trouble using it ?

T

Tactical

hahaha i have it now! i only took 6.50 out of my $154.35 from dropshipping :)

D

Decent1989

hahaha i have it now! i only took 6.50 out of my $154.35 from dropshipping :)

Awesome ! ! ! ! I dont know how you guys at such a young age make this much money ! ! ! I am 21 and I know shit about making money :S :S Except for giving tuitions to 3 students for 1 month and I only get 50 dollars for that here in my country ! :S

T

Tactical

no. Lol like i said before. if i would tell you, you would tell someone else. let me give you a picture of what i am saying.

you
friend friend
friend Co worker
cousin uncle dad
jimmy grandma grandpa
johnny billy sally random noob

and so on.

and plus, people make money off this. if this gets spread there business wont be nothing!

D

Decent1989

no. Lol like i said before. if i would tell you, you would tell someone else. let me give you a picture of what i am saying.

you
friend friend
friend Co worker
cousin uncle dad
jimmy grandma grandpa
johnny billy sally random noob

and so on.

and plus, people make money off this. if this gets spread there business wont be nothing!

but one more wont harm you :D Paleeeeeeeeeeeez ! Its business ! I am willing to give 50 FB accounts for it :D

T

Tactical

true that. no but seriously this is the one exploit i hope never gets leeched on. maybe if you were like a guy who had contributed to TBN and stuff. but probably not even then.

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
hmm just 1 question, this are for empty vcc?

D

Decent1989

Alright, that's fine, I understand :p But speaking of, where did you hear of this then? You joined this month, so wouldn't that make you "a leecher" because nobody knows you as well? Just wondering, not complaining or instigating.

Well thats because I am new into this shit and getting myself used to it :) Coz I need to make money for myself as I dont make that much here !

N

niraj2328

hey guys i dont want to know the expliot but can someone give me a free vcc so i can verify my paypal account please

Duinton

Original poster
Reaction score
kinda strange this lame thread became so popular, lol :D

T

Tactical

well i joined this month but i am a member in over 20 forums and half i am a member. i have connections! man i got so many connections, i can get a big mac from burger king!

Status
Not open for further replies.