How to bank with WordPress/Blogger + CInstaller.

LightningXD

Making Money!
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Money-icon.png

How To Bank With WordPress/Blogger + Cinstaller

Hi TBN members, I'm going to share my own 'Money making method' that works with free domain and blogspot blogs, it doesn't matter where you start it's how you start it.

These days hacks, hacking tools and nearly all of the tools have surveys, but with CInstaller you don't, it's much more easier to obtain money from than PPD If You Use This Method.

Becuase I am trying to keep this tutorial/guide short and snappy, I'm going to be using Blogger to create my blog. Before you create your blog you need to come up with a name and style, use anything you can to help you pick the right name, I chose to use "Meta3Hacks" I chose this because it sounds like a name of a team and it involves the number 3, Meta and of course hacks, this catches people eyes!

Now for the content of the blog and blog posts! I choose themes that I like and that I think will go best with mods, hacks or anything related to this subject. Choose a good one, remember that people won't go to some shabby site over some really expensive well-themed site.

Your Blog posts need to persuade the user(s) to download and install the program, you need to make sure that you don't mention anything about money related things.
Tip: For extra money, put Shorte.st or another shortener service.

This is my blog that I made, I've had over 5 installed from the last post.
http://meta3hacks.blogspot.co.uk/

To get Traffic and to promote your Blog, I'm selling my person Link Collider accounts that will help you with promotion! Selling here.

Last edited:

harrizsb

Reaction score
will try this later, how about traffic btw?

Mrcucubaux

Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Money-icon.png

How To Bank With WordPress/Blogger + Cinstaller

Hi TBN members, I'm going to share my own 'Money making method' that works with free domain and blogspot blogs, it doesn't matter where you start it's how you start it.

These days hacks, hacking tools and nearly all of the tools have surveys, but with CInstaller you don't, it's much more easier to obtain money from than PPD If You Use This Method.

Becuase I am trying to keep this tutorial/guide short and snappy, I'm going to be using Blogger to create my blog. Before you create your blog you need to come up with a name and style, use anything you can to help you pick the right name, I chose to use "Meta3Hacks" I chose this because it sounds like a name of a team and it involves the number 3, Meta and of course hacks, this catches people eyes!

Now for the content of the blog and blog posts! I choose themes that I like and that I think will go best with mods, hacks or anything related to this subject. Choose a good one, remember that people won't go to some shabby site over some really expensive well-themed site.

Your Blog posts need to persuade the user(s) to download and install the program, you need to make sure that you don't mention anything about money related things.
Tip: For extra money, put Shorte.st or another shortener service.

This is my blog that I made, I've had over 5 installed from the last post.
http://meta3hacks.blogspot.co.uk/

How much per 1000 dw?

star432

Reaction score
How much you have earned till now?

Mrcucubaux

Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
They pay $2000 for 1k!! Dude, if you get that much I would turn gay and marry you, then after I got the method I would divorce you and run away with all the money, but that won't happen, will it?

1000 it's a pretty low-decent amount, I can get more than this for sure (with hard work, LOL).

But first I want to know if they are legit.

Visionaryyy

Reaction score

ItzBigFun

Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
everything u said was good and but to make bank we need traffic , and without traffic its nothing ,
so can u explain how to drive traffic ,i mean any good source?

LightningXD

Making Money!
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
1000 it's a pretty low-decent amount, I can get more than this for sure (with hard work, LOL).

But first I want to know if they are legit.
They are legit! Dude, they've been around for ages.

LightningXD

Making Money!
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Dude, this is legit! Although It took me three hours, I got $2 because I shared it on Minecraft forums and some dumb little kids installed it :p
Well done dude! I hope you like my method + guide, don't forget to share it :p