How To Get free pizza/fastfood

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chainsawx

Original poster
Difficulty: Easy
Requirements: None

Note: I don't like to classify this as Social Engineering because honestly, I believe that getting free stuff is not Social Engineering. The definition of Social Engineering: the manipulation of the social position and function of individuals in order to manage change in a society. (Where does it say something about "Social Engineering" free stuff?) Anyways, on with my first tutorial. I will break down the Tutorial into Methods and Steps.

Free Fast Food

There are 2 methods to get free food from fast food restaurants with one being more effective than the other.

Method 1: For this method, you will have to actually go to the fast food restaurant.

Step 1: You have a choice. You can either order some food or you can look for a receipt in the restaurant. Note: Make sure the date is for the CURRENT day.

Step 2: Go home and enjoy your food that you ordered. If you found a receipt, then just relax for about 10 minutes.

Step 3: Either go online or call 411 to find the phone number of the fast food restaurant you went to.

Step 4: Call the restaurant and tell them any story you want, but I ALWAYS use this story. "Hi, my mom just went and got me some food about 30 minutes ago and when she got home I went to eat it, but I found hair in my food, so I got disgusted and threw the whole bag in the trash." They may say one moment and get a manager, so you might have to repeat the story. They might ask what you ordered, but they will ask if you have a receipt. Say "Yes, I took it out of the bag before I threw the bag away." They will most likely say okay come back with your receipt and we will give you another order of your food.

Step 5: Go back to the restaurant with your receipt to pick up your free food :)

Method 2: This method is basically the same as Method 1 except you do not have to go to the fast food restaurant first. Also, if they ask a question that is not on here, use comment sense and knowledge to answer it.

Step 1: Either go online or call 411 to find the phone number of the fast food restaurant you want to get free food from.

Step 2: Call the restaurant and tell them any story you want, but I ALWAYS use this story. "Hi, my mom just went and got me some food about 30 minutes ago and when she got home I went to eat it, but I found hair in my food, so I got disgusted and threw the whole bag in the trash." They may say one moment and get a manager, so you might have to repeat the story. They will ask you what you ordered so tell them whatever you want, but they WILL ask if you have a receipt. I usually tell them one of two things: Either my mom gave the cashier her receipt when she got the food. (Best) OR, the receipt was in the bag when I threw it away. (Moderate) If you use the 2nd excuse, they might ask you to get the receipt out of the trash, if they do say: "I live in an apartment and I threw it in the apartment's public dumpster." By now, you should have convinced them to let you come back and get your food, but if not, just stay on the phone and continue to complain that you would like a refund etc.. Use common sense and knowledge!

Note: I have figured out that depending on the person that answers the phone, they may be easier or harder to convince. Also, I have found out that Taco Bell is easier to convince than McDonald's. If you fail at convincing them, call another restaurant as close to you as possible.

Free Pizza

There are 2 methods to get free food from pizza places with one being more effective than the other.

Method 1: For this method, you will have to actually go to the pizza place first.

Step 1: You have a choice. Your first choice is to order some pizza. Your second choice is to wait outside of the pizza place, and follow someone in the door right after they walk in. Note: If you choose the 2nd option, I recommend sitting at a table close to the cashier, so you can hear what the person orders and their name. Take out your phone and pretend to be texting, but really be typing what the person orders and their name.

Step 2: Go home and enjoy your pizza that you ordered. If you wrote down the order and the name of the person, then just relax for about 10 minutes.

Step 3: Either go online or call 411 to find the phone number of the pizza place you went to.

Step 4: Call the pizza place and tell them any story you want, but I ALWAYS use this story. "Hi, my mom just went and got me (Whatever you ordered, or whatever you wrote down) about 30 minutes ago and when she got home I went to eat it, but I found hair in my pizza, so I got disgusted and threw it all away." They may say one moment and get a manager, so you might have to repeat the story. They might ask what you ordered, but they will ask if you for your name and what you ordered. Tell them your name and what you ordered and they might ask if you have a receipt, either say no I threw it out with the food or simply I threw it out on the way out of your store.

Step 5: They will ask you for you name, phone number, and address. Give it to them and they will deliver food to you. Some pizza places will make you go in and get it though.

Method 2: This method is basically the same as Method 1 except you do not have to go to the pizza place first. Also, if they ask a question that is not on here, use comment sense and knowledge to answer it.

Step 1: Think of a fake order of something like 1 Medium Pepperoni Pizza and Bread Sticks. I tend to use the smaller quantities like 1 and medium, because I think they'd rather deliver that than 2 Large pies.

Step 2: Either go online or call 411 to find the phone number of the pizza place you want to get free food from.

Step 3: Call the pizza place and tell them any story you want, but I ALWAYS use this story. "Hi, my mom just went and got me (Your Fake Order) about 45 minutes ago and when she got home I went to eat it, but I found hair in my food, so I got disgusted and threw the whole (Order) in the trash." They may say one moment and get a manager, so you might have to repeat the story. They will ask you for a name and phone number just simply say "She went in and picked it up she never gave a phone number." They will ask for her name so try to think of a common name, for some reason I use Kate. They will look in their records for your order and won't find it. Simply tell them well my mom went to your pizza place and I had to throw out the food.They may ask you to give them the food, but just say: "I live in an apartment and I threw it in the apartment's public dumpster." By now, you should have convinced them to let you come back and get your food or have it delivered, but if not, just stay on the phone and continue to complain that you would like a refund etc.. Use common sense and knowledge!

Note: They may also offer to give you store credit for the next time you go in there, take it if you want :)

Note2: I have figured out that depending on the person that answers the phone, they may be easier or harder to convince. Also, I have found out that Pizza Hut is easier to convince than Domino's, so try Pizza Hut first. If you fail at convincing them, call another restaurant as close to you as possible.

Hope this helped....:dubstep:

Bamafan2277

Registered
Reaction score
Pretty good tricks. Me and a friend have scored many free meals by just walking up to the counter or going through the drive thru on a busy night saying they forgot a burger, fries, drink etc. something commonly ordered. Just hit each restaurant 1 time and you can feast like a king pretty easily.

C

Chainsawx

Original poster
Pretty good tricks. Me and a friend have scored many free meals by just walking up to the counter or going through the drive thru on a busy night saying they forgot a burger, fries, drink etc. something commonly ordered. Just hit each restaurant 1 time and you can feast like a king pretty easily.
Appreciate the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.