How To Get Tits On Omegle [BEST METHOD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spic

Original poster
Ok, alexander, i didn't feel like posting on your thread so il just start a new one, but if you see this, just add it to yours and il remove this one

Anyways, i saw alexanders thread:
http://thebotnet.com/guides-and-tutorials/72801-how-to-get-tits-on-omegle/

And it motivated me to try something different, now indeed this method is a little fucked up, but honestly, the girls that fall for this....kinda deserve it

Anyways follow alexanders guide again found here:
http://thebotnet.com/guides-and-tutorials/72801-how-to-get-tits-on-omegle/

Until you get to the text part, and instead of saying "Can i get tittiez?"

Or The "lets play a game" method

Instead, choose a smaller font size, and say "I will donate 5 dollars to Breast Cancer Research for every breast i see, but please, only if you are comfortable with your body"

granted, its a little long, but trust me, it works,

thats not all, now to really convince them copy this text without the quotes

"I am a female and i get NO sexual pleasure from seeing women's breast, please don't make this sexual, this is only to support a great and mighty cause, if you are uncomfortable, please, do not feel pressured into doing this"

Paste that into the chatbox the INSTANT you see a girl on camera, if you don't they may leave.

Here are the results from 30-45 minutes (it goes by fast lol) and i actually missed one picture.

Ewwy, to the girl on the right...

IwOd92.png
IwOd92.png
This chick was super hot, too bad her face isn't in it :(
x2LWSq.png

ORMX5s.png

As you can see, from the chat, i never acted for one SECOND that i wanted to see their breast, as you can see the girl above said, "should i show mine" and i said only if you want to represent healthy breast" this will make them feel more comfortable....Good luck!

alexander153

Reaction score
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you sir are smart

Anthony

Reaction score
Or you can search up boobs on Google. Your call capt'n.

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
that's kind of weird.. id rather have a girl flash herself if she was turned on then by tricked into thinking and faking about "breast cancer"

but that's just me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.