How to Get Your Paypal Limited!!How to Remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danmota

Original poster
How to Get Your Paypal Limited!

I see a lot of paypals gettin limited around here, or people asking how did it happen and why..So i decided, i'll post this up just for everyone to see and be aware of what not to do, and what to do when settin up paypal.Just trying to help a bit, anyway i found this on some site.

i tried to edit the how to remove, it was kinda misleading.as i was just explainin technically how to do it.

Why Does Paypal Limit Accounts and How Can I Avoid Them?
The main purpose of the Paypal limitation is to reduce Paypal’s risk of loss. As I explained in my Paypal verification guide, very little information is required to sign up for a Paypal account. In addition, that information can be completely fraudulent. Paypal wants as many people as possible to sign up for accounts and they know that if they started requiring Social Security numbers and utility bills that far fewer people would open accounts. The Paypal limitation usually requires the account holder to provide a Social Security number to confirm identity, a land line phone number to verify location, shipment tracking numbers to prove items have been shipped and delivered, and supplier information including invoices to prove that the items sold are genuine and authentic. Paypal will also run a credit check on the Social Security number to see if the account holder has past problems with debt. If an account holder’s balance goes in the negative or there is another reason Paypal needs to track down the user, Paypal can use the information gathered from the Paypal limitation to do this.
According to the Paypal User Agreement, Paypal can limit accounts if any of the following things happens:

• Reports of unauthorized or unusual credit card use associated with the account including, but not limited to, notice by the card issuing bank;
  • Reports of unauthorized or unusual bank account use associated with the account;
  • Complaints received regarding non-shipment of merchandise, non-delivery of services, merchandise not as described, or problems with merchandise shipped;
  • Initiation by a buyer of a reversal process through the buyer’s issuing bank without first pursuing the Buyer Complaint process described below;
  • Receipt of potentially fraudulent funds;
  • Excessive disputes or reversals, or attempts to “double dip” by receiving funds in a dispute both from PayPal and through a reversal or a refund from the seller;
  • Refusal to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of identity when requested;
  • Initiation of transactions considered to be cash advances or assisting in cash advances;
  • Sending unsolicited email or posting referral links on websites where they are not permitted;
  • Opening multiple Personal accounts;
  • The account has been used in or to facilitate fraudulent activity;
  • Violations of this User Agreement;
  • Name on the bank account associated with the PayPal account does not match the name on the PayPal account;
  • Return of an incoming Electronic Funds Transfer for insufficient funds in the bank account, incorrect bank routing number, or incorrect bank account number;
  • Use of an anonymizing proxy;
  • Participating in prohibited transactions and activities, including but not limited to multi-level marketing programs, gifting clubs and other pyramid schemes, and listing items for sale that have a delayed delivery date of 20 days or more after the transaction list, and other activities that are prohibited in Part II of this Agreement;
  • Reports from credit agencies of a high level of risk;
  • Receipt by PayPal of excessive complaints regarding your account, business or service; and/or
  • Logging in from a country not included on PayPal’s permitted countries list

Molock

Reaction score
ORRRRRRRRRRRR
You can just get AP.

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
I use the etrade method for all verifications, but on my main account it has never been limited.On all new accounts I make it becomes limited at some point.

So, I guess if your using the E-Trade method you have to get lucky.

I advise you just use some prepaid visa to verify.

D

Danmota

Original poster
this is basically all the fine print info, just a lil more in depth.

D

Danmota

Original poster
dont use etrade..u will get limited within a couple weeks.lol

Molock

Reaction score
I got limited after i sent money.

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
dont use etrade..u will get limited within a couple weeks.lol

Lol I got very lucky on my main account. I havent been limited in 2 months I believe.

Whats the best way to verify a paypal? Im guessing a prepaid Visa? Yeah? no?

D

Danmota

Original poster
Lol I got very lucky on my main account. I havent been limited in 2 months I believe.

Whats the best way to verify a paypal? Im guessing a prepaid Visa? Yeah? no?
yea.if u want ill tell u exactly how to do it..i got two accounts.

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
Thad be great, because today I just lost $50 and I wanna make sure it doesnt happen again. lol

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
If you login to two paypal accounts on the same ip address, then try to send money, its going to get limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.