Not open for further replies.

ElCapitan

El Capitan
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not trying to gain referrals or shit like that.

Recently, I just bought a Nooka watch that only cost me $75. The retail price is $150. I only used about 5k points. Right now they don't have the 50% deal thing anymore, but with 5k points you save almost half-off(about 41%). It's not only watches, but headphones, clothing and computers. You can sell this stuff on ebay pretty fast.

1.Sign up on lockerz and earn points
2. Buy products
3.????
4. Profit

Some tips to help you gain more points. Try to get on the Z-list. The z-list is actually easy to get on. If you have your own catch-all email then you can easily get 20 sign ups. If you want to go for it,then buy a gold wallpaper to get more points. This isn't for someone who wants to make money long term. This is a quick and easy method. You also need money to make money. So, I don't think this will get saturated too fast so I'd get in while you can.

http://www.lockerz.com

Any questions post in this thread please :D

:apple:

Edit: To get points fast try and use Lockerz player accelerated. It's a plug-in for google chrome and auto plays videos for you. Your gonna need captcha trader, but it's pretty cheap to get captchas.

ElCapitan

El Capitan
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
It is with Lockerz Play Accelerated and CaptchaTrader. :p Autopilottttt.

Thanks I should've mentioned that. It actually isn't hard to get 5k points. I got 15k points in less than a week with LPA.

demon95

Reaction score
i have an @$$ ton of points and i cant even spend them -_- i liked this site when it was buggy and easy to get crap, but that 24/7 bidding thing is bull

Status
Not open for further replies.