How to torrent wii games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankeet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I was wondering how I could torrent a Wii game without a modchip. I have the Homebrew channel, but do not want to brick my Wii with Modchips and shit. For the blank disk, I will be using a DVD-R 4.7 GB. Please include step by step directions, and if it involves Homebrew channel, please include what I would do there as well.

Thank you.

gtrider92

Veteran
veteran
Reaction score
go to wiiso.com

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
You can run games off USB sticks and external hard drives, too, so you don't even need discs. Also, make sure to look for scrubbed games, they're a LOT smaller than non-scrubbed.

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Install Backup Channel for DVD Usb Loader for External Disks and USB.
For download games, go to wiisos.com (spanish website) there are games in directo downloads.
Or for torrents i uses iptorrent

BTW if you follow all the step for a modchip never will brick. How i know? 2 years experience with a Wii with 78+ games, and the only original is Wii Sport

Reactions: ankeet

ankeet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
You can run games off USB sticks and external hard drives, too, so you don't even need discs. Also, make sure to look for scrubbed games, they're a LOT smaller than non-scrubbed.

Is there anything special I need to do to play a game off of my external harddrive? Keep in mind this is for the wii.

What I mean is, can I just go onto the external harddrive from the wii and start playing? or is there something I have to do before that?

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Is there anything special I need to do to play a game off of my external harddrive? Keep in mind this is for the wii.

What I mean is, can I just go onto the external harddrive from the wii and start playing? or is there something I have to do before that?
U have to install A usb loader, search a tutorial

Reactions: ankeet

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Yes, you have to install a few IOS for that i said that search a tutorial, they will provide u the links for ios...etc

ankeet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I put WAD Installer on my sd card for homebrew.. What is the other stuff?

ankeet

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
4.3U <---- Wii version.

I installed WAD but it didnt work on the wii. Do you know where I can get a working one?

Can you tell me where and what I need to upload to my SD card for it to work?

TheSyndicate

veteran
senior
Reaction score
It can be pretty confusing because of all the credit whoring and flame wars that are going on in the Wii scene. You'll need to find a tutorial on what to do to play back up games because I had mine so long ago. The idea is pretty much what a few people have said so far though.

1. Get the homebrew channel

2. Install a few WADs

3. Get the backup launcher

4. Download scrubbed games and put them on your stick (check specs. should just be root)

5. Plug in, launch BL, find your game and play.

What WADs you need, what directory you put the ISOs in and all that, though, is up to you to figure out. I've been out of the scene too long. If you're having trouble finding anything at all, append "Waninkoko" to your Google searches. He's (from my understanding) some kid who developed a lot of tools to play backup games.

Reactions: AKIRADEATH

iSin

Reaction score
best place is thepiratebay.com has all the isos then just search for some tuts on getting a backup launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.