I love this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight6594

Original poster
Reaction score
Man i Love this site because First its awesome haha. Second its great and better than other site you get thank and rep which i dont really knw what is it.
so i love this site its great.
People can buy and sell anything they want and make tut and bunch of other stuff.
do you like this site.
post it in here and let me what are you thought about this site.
Thanks.
Also i would like to Say thanks to The Admin of this site and thanks to the members that are helping this site. Thanks Guys And Thanks ADMIN for creating such a great site.
Love you my friend no HOMO haha.
Love YOU AS A FRIEND.

Reactions: Ace12 and BSOD

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
No offense... but I could barely understand what you were saying in the first few sentences.... Well thanks for showing your appreciation for this website. Thanks is when someone does something good to help and you say Thanks... Rep stands for reputation and you give it to someone when they do something better then something that is worth a Thanks. Reps > Thanks.

Reactions: moonlight6594

moonlight6594

Original poster
Reaction score
No offense... but I could barely understand what you were saying in the first few sentences.... Well thanks for showing your appreciation for this website. Thanks is when someone does something good to help and you say Thanks... Rep stands for reputation and you give it to someone when they do something better then something that is worth a Thanks. Reps > Thanks.

o i see well thank you very much for explaing me i really didt knew about this haha
thanks again bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.