I'll Download Your Uploadee, For The Same Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours.
----
How it will work:
Download from this link:
http://uploadee.com/download.php?file=60255

Send me a PM, with the code and date you downloaded it on, include your uploadee link.

/Bump /10char /imawesome.

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
DL4DL sweet :D
PMing u ;)
trying to do urs rite now. atm

OMGDOG

Reaction score
I downloaded your file on 9 th august around 2:45 GMT & got the code.But i can't send you pm coz i joined the forum recently.Please give me any other way to send the code to you.

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
did he download anyone's link yet?

No, i havnt i have to catch the bus in 10 mins for school so it will be this afternoon i download everyones thanks btw!

OMGDOG

Reaction score
When will you download my file.I downloaded your file 24 hrs. ago ????????????????

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
OMGDOG, Dont make silly comments like this on the forum it will make people not trust me, i've already send you a PM that i completed it, and possibly did not credit, if that is the case i will give you money via paypal.

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
OMGDOG, Dont make silly comments like this on the forum it will make people not trust me, i've already send you a PM that i completed it, and possibly did not credit, if that is the case i will give you money via paypal.
Well you need to get it to credit, otherwise DL4DL is completely pointless for the other user to download yours. And if you can't get his to download how do you expect to get anyone elses? So in other words your BUYING downloads, and probably paying less then what the user would of got from uploadee, am I right?

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Well you need to get it to credit, otherwise DL4DL is completely pointless for the other user to download yours. And if you can't get his to download how do you expect to get anyone elses? So in other words your BUYING downloads, and probably paying less then what the user would of got from uploadee, am I right?
Nope, completly incorrect i have a post already for buying uploadee links, when posting this i had full intention of them crediting and now that one hasn't i will buy a TV session and do it through somone else's computer if that doesnt work i will pay him $0.40 through paypal.
(Is $0.40 the standard from aus?)

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Nope, completly incorrect i have a post already for buying uploadee links, when posting this i had full intention of them crediting and now that one hasn't i will buy a TV session and do it through somone else's computer if that doesnt work i will pay him $0.40 through paypal.
(Is $0.40 the standard from aus?)
This thread would still be incorrect as of what your saying you want to do since you cannot get any of them to credit. So you need to make another thread in the RIGHT section this time, describing what your actually going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.