i'm donating AGAIN!

Yela

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Ok guys this time I am Donating $3.00 to 5 random people
Rules
comment below telling me why you want $3.00 and what will you do with it.
i will pick the best comment and will pm the user for his/her paypal email.
This time there is 5 spot open.
GOOD LUCK!!!
(For more entries, tell me how much you dislike asians.)

iWin

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
I want $3.00 so I become $3.00 richer than you.

allout80

Reaction score
I love asians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iNsAnE

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I want the .30 so I can pay my rent, the owner of that coca cola can can't wait any longer. :(

David

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
You're a faggot.

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itsdap.com
I luv azns k. u no can haz change that.

iNsAnE

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I want the $3 so I can have sexy time with JanCarlo too. <3 :curt:

Yela

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Y u break forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I would like to have that $3 because I am saving up to donate to a charity called Bucoshe (www.bucoseh.org) that helps kids in port au prince, Haiti recover from the earthquake and help learn in schools. Thank you :)

Yela

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I would like to have that $3 because I am saving up to donate to a charity called Bucoshe (www.bucoseh.org) that helps kids in port au prince, Haiti recover from the earthquake and help learn in schools. Thank you :)

Charaties are for organizations that need money. GTFO