im fuckin lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlwashere

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
where am i

where can i find the god damn sub previews so i can decide whether a sub is worth my hard earned money

edit: hi im rlwashere ive been here since june 2010 and have like 5 posts, forgot about this site til today

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
nmnmnm.
in the sub section, there is some things. but there wasn't stuff for me.
almost all those was for USA members.
if you are not USA member. i don't recommend to buy that sub.
That is my opinion...

rlwashere

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
nmnmnm.
in the sub section, there is some things. but there wasn't stuff for me.
almost all those was for USA members.
if you are not USA member. i don't recommend to buy that sub.
That is my opinion...
theres like 800 forums and subsections here and i cant find the sub previews.. maybe there isnt 1? yes im american and have been doing this stuff since 2009, took a break at the beginning of the year and now im back into it cuz im a broke college student

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
theres like 800 forums and subsections here and i cant find the sub previews.. maybe there isnt 1? yes im american and have been doing this stuff since 2009, took a break at the beginning of the year and now im back into it cuz im a broke college student

The Sub place is Lounge in this Forum :)
Here is direct link_
http://thebotnet.com/the-lounge/

rlwashere

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
rlwashere, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
rlwashere, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

yes. you have to buy the Sub before seeing what there is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.