Im new to all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score
im new to all this botting and think i should give it a try what kind or programming language are bots made of and how can i make one ?

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Ususally an easy language to learn is C#. But that's just me. I know HTML is so easy, but you don't make bots with it. I'd say learn C# for your beggining language. That's what I'm learning :)

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score
Ususally an easy language to learn is C#. But that's just me. I know HTML is so easy, but you don't make bots with it. I'd say learn C# for your beggining language. That's what I'm learning :)
is it really easy ? where can i learn it

EarthBound

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score

Lol... No.

Anything C is going to be advance and complex. Just learn VB.net and learn until you are fluent. After that you can considered moving onto an advance language.

Reactions: AlexGoldberg

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
If you want to get started, I suggest VB.net. More complex languages would be C++, which I would suggest learning after VB.net.
@Earthbound, C# is basically the same thing as VB :/
You need Microsoft Visual Studio (doesn't really matter what year) if you need anymore help don't hesitate to PM me.

Reactions: PhriXion

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score
ok so what kind of bots can i make with vb.net and c# and whats the difference ?

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
What you'll need to understand is that to learn a language, you'll have to follow tutorials or be taught. Learning even the basics of VB.NET or C# is going to be a time-consuming venture. Be aware of this if you're going to try to learn C# or VB.

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
im new to all this botting and think i should give it a try what kind or programming language are bots made of and how can i make one ?

bots are made from many languages, they can even be created in perl, php, java,ect,ect. if you can program with it you can make a bot with it.

TomTom13

Registered
Reaction score
bots are made from many languages, they can even be created in perl, php, java,ect,ect. if you can program with it you can make a bot with it.

I agree with that!

A lot of people would say to start with something easy like VB. I myself, started with C++... doing so made it so I could program in java, php, pearl, delphi, c, c# and other similar languages since they all have a relativaly similar approach.

Try the way that works best for you.

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
contrary to popular belief it is best to start with C or C++ while they might be a little bit advanced there are many other languages that use the same principles as C and C++. VB.net does not match any other programming language, so you don't get much out of learning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.